what did you do to your car today?

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Right when I parked in the college parking lot and turned off ignition, battery died. I jump started the car and drove to store to pick up a new battery.
Two days later which is today, CEL at startup. Again, it was fine until I entered my college parking lot.

P0300,P0302.P0303,P0304

Great... misfiring codes... I think I need to check compression and replace some parts.

MrGurley

************5-0
themiller and I stepped my security up to level 19 over the weekend!!

and got rid of my broken stock antenna

Murphy

Meat Master
themiller and I stepped my security up to level 19 over the weekend!!

and got rid of my broken stock antenna
Is that a Shark Attack antenna? I've got the same one I believe Ganyon still does as well. Looks great, but doesn't work as well as stock.

Nick_C78

Who still listens to the radio in 2014? They pay the same 25 songs all god damn day. I keep a flashdrive plugged in to my radio and just listen to the songs I want. :p

MrGurley

************5-0
haha every now and then ill listen to it when im in the "city" to see if there is anything new I need to download

Murphy

Meat Master
Yeah it's too bad radio stations are like that now days. Sometimes I'll switch to the radio when I don't have patience with my shuffle playlist.

My DC Sports CAI comes in on Wednesday, I'll post pics of the install. Haven't seen too many Integras with a DC Sports CAI.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Is that a Shark Attack antenna? I've got the same one I believe Ganyon still does as well. Looks great, but doesn't work as well as stock.
I like to listen to the men's room on the radio, but does anyone have any experience with an antenna that stays inside the quarter pane. Like you're able to do the whole antenna delete, but still able to get radio reception? I looked into it a few years ago, and found one product that was way over priced in my opinion. Can't remember exactly how much it was, just that it was too much. Which explains why I didn't buy it lol.

randomhobo

automagic user
Yeah it's too bad radio stations are like that now days. Sometimes I'll switch to the radio when I don't have patience with my shuffle playlist.

My DC Sports CAI comes in on Wednesday, I'll post pics of the install. Haven't seen too many Integras with a DC Sports CAI.
Guess you haven't seen mine. Installed a DC CAI last April.