what did you do to your car today?

djv1986

Finally took the engine apart and found my problem. #1,2 cylinders have two broken ring lands :( luckily the cylinder walls are perfect still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Not today, but monday: installed some Lonza JDM pedals to match the shift knob. I got them as swag at a meet sponsored by scion :). And then I detailed the interior, he's all shiny now. I just gotta get something to treat the leather now.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Swapped cluster and climate control lights with blue LEDs. Thanks klutch for making an awesome diy :D

Tomorrow's plan: take out cluster and paint needles white.

QupiiD

my integra sedan 95 OEM

Honestly, i have so much respect for the people who can rock the OEM front and make it look good especially a OEM sedan. I mean the JDM fronts and 98+ front look good, and i feel anybody can rock them. But it takes a true nig*a to rock a 94-95 front in my opinon. but thats my 0.02 anyways heres a few things ive done to my integra sedan.

8)The few things ive done these last 3 months:8)

Engine swap
Amber side markers
Corner amber lights
Cleared up head lights
installed coilovers (i want to flush out the integra but this is a daily driven car, i drive over 30+ miles a day, dont judge)
Mugen lip
Sub woofer
Painted calipers red
Tinted windows
Alarm
Red tail lights
New Handkook tires

8)Future plans:8)
rear diffuser
rear window visor
all carbon fiber interior
lower control arms
cold air intake
16x6 rims and new tires

renarudo

Drove it to work and noticed a bit a grind when I shifted into 3rd....maybe need a new clutch...hopefully not a tranny, gear, or synchro.