weapon-r ram air

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
come to think of it...on most g2s short rams dont even sit that close to the engine...mines not close at all its down near the bumper and shit all i need is a little extension to poke it through the hole from where the stock air boxs is and id have a cold air..but i make no sense so dont listen to me ok..thanks ahah

96 LS

Jmoney187 said:
I dont have tons of snow where i live but theres an average amount of rainfall. If i drive in the rain will there be a problem...it wont be every day but i need to kno that my car can perform if its wet.
On an ls when does an SRI kick in in the rpm range??
how long have you lived in md for? there really isnt a whole lot of rain around here, yeah its average. but the only problem is the occasional puddle which there are PLENTY of around here. im not in colombia a lot so i dont know how the roads are there but some of the puddles around here are like amazingly huge, i wouldnt risk gettin a CAI without a bypass. does anyone know if the aem bypass will fit on any other make of intakes? like say....INJEN?

Jmoney187

LivinLow
1990TeGLs said:
i really dont kno where a short ram makes its power all i know is mine is loud as fuk and it makes me sound fast....lol but seriously...if ur always driving in the rain...go short ram....plus if u go cold air how much more hp could u possibly get 2hp...just go short ram...for some1 like u its alot safer...u can always buy the bypass valve if u do go cold air...but i still say go short ram
I've thought about this over and over...and i was waiting for someone to tell me to just get a short ram becuz they're so much cheaper! The only problem i dont want is...i'm going for a little more mid-range power then high end so will this really effect my attempt for mid-range gains by getting the SRI??
AEM SRI
DC 4-2-1 header
Skunk 2 muffler and 60mm piping
Will the cold air be better on that set-up or is it not really gona matter?

Jmoney187

LivinLow
96 LS said:
how long have you lived in md for? there really isnt a whole lot of rain around here, yeah its average. but the only problem is the occasional puddle which there are PLENTY of around here. im not in colombia a lot so i dont know how the roads are there but some of the puddles around here are like amazingly huge, i wouldnt risk gettin a CAI without a bypass. does anyone know if the aem bypass will fit on any other make of intakes? like say....INJEN?
I've been in md all my life! unfortunatley. What kinda car do you have dude? any mods?? becuz i might have seen u around...i drive alot

96 LS

Jmoney187 said:
I've been in md all my life! unfortunatley. What kinda car do you have dude? any mods?? becuz i might have seen u around...i drive alot

i drive a red LS...still stock. but im around gaithersburg