weapon-r ram air

sOuL

TPR told me that in a drag race, you're only making pone pass and a short ram is just fine

96 LS

yeah i guess, but thats not what those charts say. can i use the aem bypass valve, not with an aem intake? like if i buy injen or somethin. i just dont think id have the patience to get the 2 piece injen.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I just can't find myself getting a ebay generic intake.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I bought one, but I didnt have a job at the time. Still in school, didnt know if i was going turbo or not.

sOuL

Ominous G2 said:
I bought one, but I didnt have a job at the time. Still in school, didnt know if i was going turbo or not.
how do u like the ebay intake?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
It does its job, had to get rid of the blue tubes. Also painted it but it gets the job done. Hope to be replacing it with something better in a little while.

Possible next intake, I really want this.

Last edited:

Jmoney187

LivinLow
sOuL said:
ur answers are here click that link the short rams produced more hp then the intake systems and they did the dynoing with the hood closed on a B Series Motor http://www.tprmag.com/issue/1/sr-ac.shtml
What size motor are these intakes on?? It looks to me like the SRI's get wayyy more power! I was thinking about buying the aem V2 but according to those dyno graph's it hardly seems worth it... the aem SRI and CAI perform better...what gives

sOuL

Ominous G2 said:
It does its job, had to get rid of the blue tubes. Also painted it but it gets the job done. Hope to be replacing it with something better in a little while.

Possible next intake, I really want this.
yea i wanna get ITB's also :twisted: did u feel a diffrence with the ebay intake?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Yeah, but it could have been just from getting rid of some of the stock air box restrictions. It isnt actualley that bad of an intake. Think i picked it up $30 shipped.