STILL fuckin leaking

Sonik

damm I read this thing from the start all cuz I had the same problem on mine, but I found that the leek on mine came from the metal lip where the rubber seal for the whole hatch sits, its seems that it had a small opening, like the wielding came off or something, drove me crazy for like 2 weeks as you said, car smells bad when this happens not to mention the freaking pool noise I use to get when I slamed on the brakes. But as far as yours goes with doing all that baby powder thing and all I'm still scratching my head on where the hell it's coming from.

NOFX

hater
Please try to pinpoint the leak from the outside! Trust me, in order to fix it, you need to know where it's coming in, not where it's leaking on the inside of the car.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
what should i use that bubbles to pinpoint the leak?

As it stands right now i dont think its my trunk or anything to do with the trunklid, cause i poured water over it for hella long and nothin went in

but i do hear wind on the highway from the back left, so im thinkin it could be that little window right there isnt sealed.

B18C6 ITR

Melt said:
this is from right behind the front door looking back ... im guessing this car was crashed and those are the holes from where they pulled out the dent

gross

LStegg

1 bad LS
cabezzzdb8 said:
Mine's had that same prob but changed the tail's and it stopped but yours looks serious, maybe you should try with a pressure washer and yuor friend inside that might work
That is what we did at a Honda dealership that I worked at. It seemed to always work, some just took longer to find that others. Probably just crappy seamsealant on one of the joints or seams of the r. quarter panel. My hatch was my problem, I got off pretty lucky compared to u though. Good luck man. :cry:

NOFX

hater
Melt said:
what should i use that bubbles to pinpoint the leak?

As it stands right now i dont think its my trunk or anything to do with the trunklid, cause i poured water over it for hella long and nothin went in

but i do hear wind on the highway from the back left, so im thinkin it could be that little window right there isnt sealed.
Try pouring water over the window. Like I said before, start at the bottom. Find out if it's really the window and where about it is.

My car was hit lightly from behind at least twice (once after I bought it). We're pretty sure that's why my rear glass is leaking now. It just takes time to open up and start leaking I guess. So if yours has been hit before then that's probably why it's leaking now. Just check the window. if it's the window, you'll need to bring it to a glass shop, have them remove it and reseal it. Same thing I have to do. Unfortunately, I've been told the rear glass might crack when they remove it. Meaning I'll need a new sheet of glass. :( I want Honda glass... And it's expensive.

LiEkjAi

try taking out da taillight and use tis silicone name "Goop" and reseal the taillight

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
honda glass ... my drivers side window is an "audiophaze" or some shit its hella funny cause the pass has the honda logo on it but oh well i had to do what i had to do when it got broken into

i ended up drillin a hole in the trunk by where the water pools .... i suppose ill fix it the right way one day.