STILL fuckin leaking

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
how much did you pay? Cause like i said theres all these spots where it appears a dent got pulled out of my car.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
ok so i found a thread on another integra site about it leaking through a body seam or some shit, so i posted there to see whats up, i bumped the thread a year late so we will see

http://www.club-integra.net/forum/showthread.php?t=632

i also talked to my dad and he said drilling holes in the bottom of the trunk is a bad idea cause water can splash up into the car when it rains.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
ok so today i worked on it some more and took some pics, i got a second set of tails so no more altezzas ... and i got some RTV sealent ... everything was goin coo till the bottom of the tube busted so i smeared it in quite a few places but i think i did a pretty good job ... i also sealed on the inside of the trunk seal and ran some along the inner outside edge so my cars chillin in my friends garage trunk open

looking back

thats where the water is coming in somewhere there, nothing to do with the tail

the painted altezzas, im gonna sell the other set and my stocks which are cracked

some eye candy, my friends (whos garage im using) 94 integra, b20z block b18c1 head and a lot of other mods, still not finished and running

yes its been parked for this long

his moms 03 accord v6 ... shes 55 and drives a 6 speed i dont care what anyone says thats tight! She had a 5spd 94 civic ex coupe before that, also bought brand new off the lot

teh driveway

my friends daily driver, its a 96 corolla that he got for $500 and the only thing wrong with it was a busted window, only 84k on it and it already got new timing belt

Baldy201

Actually I didnt pay a thing for the repair cause it was after the accident and it was under warenty. All they did is just took some clear silicon and sealed it up. Since you found out where the leak is that is half the battle. Just cauk it up and you are good to go.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
well my prob is i still cant figure out EXACTLY where it comes in i just know its in that area somewhere.

speedin

The Transporter
Melt said:
well my prob is i still cant figure out EXACTLY where it comes in i just know its in that area somewhere.
build a silicone bomb, and set it off in your trunk. problem solved :lol:

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
my trunk smells like ASS because of all the silicone ive used so far

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
yea it aired out

and STILL LEAKING!!!!1

i give up ... it goes to the body shop on tuesday ... hopefully the guy cuts me a discount since theres no interior pieces for him to fuck with, i havent put anything back on

I blew air thru the sunroof drain, but everyone tells me if that bitch is clogged it leaks behind the drivers seat and not where my leak is.

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
i hate it to, i gavce up, it ried for hours, i might just buy a goldfish and put it in there to make good use outta it

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
so the body shops around here are all being bitches because of the flood cars people are bringing in nobody will even check my shit out ... so heres what ive done lately.

siliconed around the top of the tail

put this rubber coating shit everywhere

i also got a new trunk seal coming .... acurals209 is helpin a brotha out with that his boy got the hookup on employee price at stockton acura.

speedin

The Transporter
wow, never noticed all the dent pulling from that rear pannel. ouch u definately have a unique teg leak

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
well it STILL leaks even with this rubberised stuff .... today i painted over the rubber stuff so the car doesnt look that ghetto .... and acurals209 called me at the ridicilous hour of 8am and woke me up :lol: but anyways im goin snowboardin tommorow so imma go get the trunk seal on the way back home and i seriously hope that fixes it

otherwise my plan is to get a grommet type thing similar to how the sunroof drain goes out the side of the car, drill a hole where the water collects, put that in then put a little bit of piping attach to it on the underside of the car so the water doesnt come back in.

I rubber coated the bottom of the car where the water collects too that way it wont rust if i cant fix this lake ... i mean leak.