Skunk2 pro series stage 2 cams

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I took it out for a quick spin down the block last night . Vtec cracked off hard as hell a 3 gear pull got me 105 (approx. cuase my speedo is off a little) mph at a modest 8800 rpm shift point. Gonna trailor it to Denver this weekend for a little dyno fun. These cams are BEAST. Get you some
say bye bye to that crossover

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
omg.. ALL MOTOR is here! =O the all motor forum will be saved

ALL M0T0R

DDTECHCAMS.COM
yeah i would never run a more aggressive cam like that without tuning
Most of the cars i tune wont even idle on a stock map with cams bigger then pro1's.. People driving these cars around on "basemaps" makes me have a headache. Not to mention people who put these cams in and say "they're ok @ 0/0"

RoachGSR

Well I put them in and drove it around the block once. degreed the cams exh +4 intake 0 did fine, didnt run it again until I dynoed it. It performed really well 193 hp at 8400 rpms with 91 octane. My tuner says I'll pull more power with higher compression,and E85. but my pr3's do work well so I'm keeping them in. btw my tuner degreed the cams exh +3 int -1, fuel pessure set at 58 psi just in case anyone needs the info. my overall compression is 11:7 to 1:0 not bad. figured i would post the info since i started the thread. thanks for all the tips. had the ctr pistons did'nt like em so glad I traded em out i need to change that signature.

Last edited:

RoachGSR

My mod list is: B18C1 from my old 95 GS-R converted from obd1 to obd2a
Blox IM
CAI
Skunk2 pro+2 cams
Skunk2 flat faced high comp valves
Supertech dual coiled valve springs and retainers
Super tech valve seals
Supertech bronze valve guides
PR3 pistons
Cometic head gasket
Try y headers with 2.5 inch collector
BWR 2.5 inch test pipe
2.5 inch exhaust piping
Rywire vtec subharness
Rywire obd2a to obd1 jumper harness
Spec stage2 clutch
8lbs flywheel
ARP main,and rod bolts
Arp head studs
Aeromotive adj fpr
Just rebuilt my GS-R transmission with synchrotech carbon synchro set
Energy suspension bushing kit for the whole vehicle (shifter bushings too)
Type r stabilizer bars
front and rear strut tower braces
Wilwood cross drilled, slotted rotors, and calipers up front.
All this is in my 97 Integra LS.
I only have a laptop computer so when I restart my Classes at college I'll scan up my dyno printout too, I just dont have a scanner at at home. I'm sure I'm forgetting some too I'll update it later. My car was tuned at Under Pressure Power & Performance in Colorado Springs, Colo.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
lol yea exactly, thats convenience as its already in digital form. That shop should have had the same service for their customers. Could ask?

ALL M0T0R

DDTECHCAMS.COM
That car can and should have broken 200..pretty easily.

Who tuned the car? And those settings are fine for a starting point, were the gears moved around any??

Total timing? AFR ratio @ wot? Where does it peak at?..

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I figured stage 2's were good for 200+ range but uncertain with what combination of parts are solid for it.