S.cal T-i Meet Beach Bash June 9

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
My bad guys! I got side-tracked this weekend. I'm gonna set up another date so you guys can plan ahead and prepare. I need new tires anyway. Hey B18c_teg, are you going to the meet this friday?

b18c_teg

Hey JDMxDB8 I'm gonna try to see if I can make it this Friday, I have no headlights so I have to use my high's and if my bro goes I might go too. Hope you can make it to this meet Banana. Hey JDM do u have an account on T-I?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
b18c_teg said:
Hey JDMxDB8 I'm gonna try to see if I can make it this Friday, I have no headlights so I have to use my high's and if my bro goes I might go too. Hope you can make it to this meet Banana. Hey JDM do u have an account on T-I?
That's a negative B18c. Well I hope you can make it man. This is gonna be my DB's first meet.

oOoBanana

i think ive seen your car in some pics from the TI website before b18c_teg, pretty damn nice car if you ask me. haha. if im free that day maybe ill drop by for a few hours, that's if i dont have to pack up and move my stuff to a new place (unless u guys wanna help me move? haha)

b18c_teg

oOoBanana said:
i think ive seen your car in some pics from the TI website before b18c_teg, pretty damn nice car if you ask me. haha. if im free that day maybe ill drop by for a few hours, that's if i dont have to pack up and move my stuff to a new place (unless u guys wanna help me move? haha)
Thx, well those are older pics I haven't posted pics of my car on T-I in ages, So where are u moving to banana?(Depends when u moving and if I'm free I can help). DB8 I will try to make it to that meet, if u want give me a call that day I don't work Friday so I might just go see whats up, I'll pm u number.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
b18c_teg said:
Thx, well those are older pics I haven't posted pics of my car on T-I in ages, So where are u moving to banana?(Depends when u moving and if I'm free I can help). DB8 I will try to make it to that meet, if u want give me a call that day I don't work Friday so I might just go see whats up, I'll pm u number.
Got your msg man. Thanks.

Check out my Touge Run thread. I'm hosting a meet next month.

Last edited:

b18c_teg

JDMxDB8 said:
Got your msg man. Thanks.

Check out my Touge Run thread. I'm hosting a meet next month.
Where got a link? looked for it and couldn't find anything, you should make an account on T-I man and post those touge runs there.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
b18c_teg said:
Where got a link? looked for it and couldn't find anything, you should make an account on T-I man and post those touge runs there.
Search and type "Touge Run". Lol! Eh... I'm all CI baby!

b18c_teg

JDMxDB8 said:
Search and type "Touge Run". Lol! Eh... I'm all CI baby!
LOL I hear u man, I was like u but since T-I is full of cali teg owners I went that way. I wish CI had as many cali ppl as T-I man but most of them are out in the east coast =/.

b18c_teg

So any 1 else interested on going to this meet? we need to start making a list for this meet I will be meeting up with Ed at the Block in OC so if any of u wanna roll out there lmk.

1.b18c_teg