S.cal T-i Meet Beach Bash June 9

b18c_teg

Well guess no 1 is interested in going to this meet, hope to see more ppl join from CI so we can get this forum more hits and maybe more s.cal ppl will come visit this forum.

b18c_teg

Hey DailyDriven u going bro? I heard theres a couple of ppl comming from SD so if u wanna come to the meet I can find out so u can roll with them. Where are all the cali ppl at!!!!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
looks like my car is comming along as planned, so i'll probably stroll out there :thumbup:

b18c_teg

I dunno we can probably meet at the Block its on ur way over from SD, I might go to that pre-meet since I know the guy whos gonna be leading on it. The Block is in Orange County so hope to see u there Daily I'll pm u guys my phone# later on.

Peruviann

ill prob head out there also hopefully ill have my new 98 rear and hopefully someone in the local area could help me paint my rims black "wink"" Wink "

Peruviann

JDMxDB8 said:
Im on spring break next week, so maybe I can meet up and help you paint your rims.

that would be nice i personally dont kno what im doing so i dont wanna mess anything up with them cant drive my car atm car problems gonna get them fixed asap need new radiator fans and new axle

b18c_teg

So is ur car running Peruviann? Irvine is close to the block so maybe u wanna meet up at the block with me and couple of friends. I don't know about painting wheels so I wouldn't be much help lol.

Peruviann

my car is running im just having a lil axle tranny problem atm ill meet up at the blcok i moved to Riverside now