S.cal T-i Meet Beach Bash June 9

b18c_teg

Peruviann said:
my car is running im just having a lil axle tranny problem atm ill meet up at the blcok i moved to Riverside now
Whats wrong with ur axle? is it the axle or the tranny?

RSMisfit

hey looks like ill see ya guys there,
a MR2 meet was on the 3rd but now pushed to the 9th as well
also heard a scion meet going on too

soo if ya see a red mr2 creeping by dont worry its just me =p

Last edited:

b18c_teg

RSMisfit said:
hey looks like ill see ya guys there,
a MR2 meet was on the 3rd but now pushed to the 9th as well
also heard a scion meet going on too

soo if ya see a red mr2 creeping by dont worry its just me =p
heh yea I was told scions are having a meet that same day but we have the picnic area reserved =) so MR2 meet is gonna be the same day?

b18c_teg

JDMxDB8 said:
Manny, you're still down to run next weekend right? Hey B18_c do you run the touge?
Nope never done that b4, I hardly use the teg its basically just for the meets lol any of u wanna go paintball shooting this Sunday?. btw heres the link for those who want to meet at the pre-meet at the block or in SD that day. The SD pre meet might meet up with us at the block.

the block pre-meet.
http://www.team-integra.net/sections/local/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=100&TopicID=207461&PagePosition=1&state=CA

SD pre-meet.
http://www.team-integra.net/sections/local/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=100&TopicID=207158&PagePosition=1&ThreadPage=1&state=CA

copy and paste to view it or click it.

b18c_teg

Yup 9:30 at the block, So when are u gonna go back to do the Touge? I installing my rear camber kit to my car this weekend so if ur running the touge soon lmk I might go check it out.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'm planning to go this sunday morning. Wanna roll? RSMisfit might come along too. Let me know.

Gonan go up the mountain, eat breakfast at the restaurant up there, then take some pics.

b18c_teg

JDMxDB8 said:
I'm planning to go this sunday morning. Wanna roll? RSMisfit might come along too. Let me know.

Gonan go up the mountain, eat breakfast at the restaurant up there, then take some pics.
Do you have any directions to this place? I might go if I can find it and at what time do u usually go out there? I got nothing to do this Sunday so I might go see whats up..