S.cal T-i Meet Beach Bash June 9

RSMisfit

heh i went to my 1st MR2 meet there last year
nice place

b18c_teg

Well it is fun, I've been there when cc had their meet and it was great, I might be going to the pre-meet in the block or in LB not sure yet but I hope to see some CI members out there its gonna be hella fun.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
We should all meet up at a particular location, then roll up to the meet together in a caravan.

b18c_teg

JDMxDB8 said:
We should all meet up at a particular location, then roll up to the meet together in a caravan.
Well if CI had more ppl in S.Cali it would be great but I think only u and I would be from CI lol, I will wait and see if more ppl are interested in going from CI so we can get a premeet going on. T-I has 2 premeets so far and I know the leader of the OC premeet so I might just roll with him.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Have you ever been to Angeles Crest? I'm planning to go up w/ a couple of friends on sunday morning. Wanna run w/ us?

b18c_teg

JDMxDB8 said:
Have you ever been to Angeles Crest? I'm planning to go up w/ a couple of friends on sunday morning. Wanna run w/ us?
Nope never been there, you planning on going this sunday? I can't go this sunday cuz I got stuff to do in the morning and won't be free till like noon or so.

b18c_teg

JDMxDB8 said:
Well, I guess I'll just see you at the meet then.
Sounds good man, Hope to see more of the CI ppl that live in S.Cal out there I don't think its just u and me from cal, I know theres a couple of members out there.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
b18c_teg said:
Sounds good man, Hope to see more of the CI ppl that live in S.Cal out there I don't think its just u and me from cal, I know theres a couple of members out there.
Forreal man! I see at least 3-5 Integras a day. Just wished they would looked at my side windows to see tje clubintegra.com decals I have on them.

b18c_teg

Yea man most ppl that own integras in S.Cal are in T-I forums, T-I had a meet last year and there was over 100 cars for that meet. I'm still waiting to see when they gonna do it again, I've never been to the Beach Bash for T-I, only for CC.