PHILLY meet!!!

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
you crack the windows and stop trying to sing in the car because (1) its fogging the windsheild more (2) you cant sing

:thumbs up

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
iunno. deal with it? lol

i better get some damn sleep already. if i over sleep im gonna be BEYOND pissed!

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
aaaah just woke up. going to get ready now. my gf cant come she's still sleeping. so i have no co-pilot. :???:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Hmm crabs stopped following me, hope he found 76 okay.

Meet = 276 miles for me.

All you guys better come to maple grove october 16th, we can have a mini meet before hand and roll up to the track.

94teggsr

well ill try since my day sucked ass at the end fuckin cops damn i need to get this shit fixed

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
did you eventually hit 76 going the way you were going? cause we should have never got on 95 to begin with lol. should have made that left onto 676 but oh well.

i wouldnt be worried about me though. its 94teggsr that was left stranded. fucking cops

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
haha nice, i was wondering about that. Saw you get back on i was like where the fuck is he going?

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
lol i was on the phone with a buddy of mine and he was like "uhhh.... yeah youre WAY passed 676. you need to turn NOW" lol so i did

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
yeah we probably should have just went through the city, but I had enough of the city by then.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
well i wish you would have informed me of what the hell you were doing

so umm... anyone know if integrasarebest made it out of the PA? lol