PHILLY meet!!!

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
yeah but i got the dent thats rusting plus a fucked up bumper and trim piece thing. but oh well lol. i just got done saving all the pics :lol:

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
guy in ripped to hell jeans= hawnspot from teamintegra
gray shit, black baggy pants= rsxpuzzy
hollister, shorts= jon aka integrasarebest/me
adio shirt=94integgsr
white shirt/hat=crabs
tough guy pose= bryan the firefighter. (he's going to join ci soon)

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
well she was a winner :thumbs up lol

i never even caught there names. i think they pulled up while i was under my hood or something. i dont even know :what:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
nice cars except that ugly green one with the fat fives, HUGE dent from an oil tanker, and nasty scrape on the rear bumper...lol i'm just fucking with ya, crabs. THERE...you happy? i left a comment, although i remember telling you to take a buncha pictures, you homo. did you guys cruise?

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
we cruised from one side of the building to the other. and then down the street where we ran into police issues...

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
im hoping i can go to the maple grove meet. should be a shit load of people there. ill have to wait until its a little closer to that date to be sure

we probably should bust that shit out. if it were me i would be paranoid as hell leaving my car in philly all weekend even if it is at the impound. people are too damn sneaky these days. hopefully he can get it out of there hella quick

hey who else has pics?

rSxpuZzy

puzzzy
94teggsr is the only other that had a camera that day. when he posts, i hope he posts pics of the f'in towtruck destroying his bumper and muffler!

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
for real. when i looked the exhaust was touching the ground but i dont know how bad it messed anything up. the very bottom of the tip was slightly bent and not very noticable at all. but it could have pushed up the rest of the exhaust under the car or something. hopefully not though.

speedin

The Transporter
teg9five said:
for real. when i looked the exhaust was touching the ground but i dont know how bad it messed anything up. the very bottom of the tip was slightly bent and not very noticable at all. but it could have pushed up the rest of the exhaust under the car or something. hopefully not though.
yea where is he? i wanna hear his side of it all