PHILLY meet!!!

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
well its supposed to continue raining all night into tomorrow but it should start clearing up by 10am with only 30% chance of showers until noon. and then by 1 it should be all clear. well not clear but a little cloudy. but we should have a few hours without rain at that point so i think we should be good. i just wont have a chance to wash my damn car so itll look nice :x

94teggsr

oh shit one more day, yeah my car is dirty as shit i wish i had the monwy last w/e to paint my car so now i have to wait till next w/e to do it tell me what u think im painting the whole car flat black then the wheel im gonna paint the a glossy redwith a black center cap hows that sound but hell i hope to see all tomorrow late

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
haha! I used to have a car that I flat-blacked with red rims. i liked the way it looked, but I eventually put Work Meister SR-2 rims on it.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
my car is going to be dirty as fuck. 'bout a hour 15 minute ride for me, my lady might tag along. yay!

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
lol all our cars are gonna be dirty cause all this damn rain. if its clear out in the morning i might wash it to try and get those nasty dirt/water spots off... but otherwise im bringing it lookin like hell lol

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
lmao why??? ill just be rockin the white CI shirt and the big dent lol

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
.................so people will know who i am dummy.. LOL i dunno. im happy as hell to be around some more hondas. way too many subies and evos out here in jersey.

94teggsr

ok then ill just be holden a sign sayin hi my name is 94teggsr lol ok well lets all have a great day tomorrow
damn my car is dirty fuck its like embarassing n i have a huge crack in my front windsheild ok well later all see ya tomorrow

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
lol your windshield is easier to fix then the whole back of my car haha. i should get some of that shit to write on your windows and make myself a CI windshield banner with it lol. but im too lazy for that :what:

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
yeah theres big dent on my passenger side. but hey whats life without problems. so far i have many people saying that they're gonna roll down with me. nj tuners are notoriously known for flaking so i guess we'll see in the morning.