My Black 98 Type R

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
I don't think they came stock on all euro tegs, think is a Honda Access option, if he could get them for me ill buy em and get a bumper over here

siscoke

the were like an OEM option overehere ;) i could go to the local dealer and ask for prices but prolly will be pretty expensive especiallyt if i send them by "mail/transport". i would be honourd to send u a set np at all ;)

ill inform bout the prices and the cost for sending if u want :D

well i would like to remove them later and find me a bumper without them fogs and install a carbon fiber type R lip instead of the regular black one but thats gonna take some time cause there are like much more other things i my "i want to buy" list for the teg ;)

just ordered some powerstop slotted rotors and EBC redstuff pads and my cans of paint should be in tomorrow (same as the strut and CAI) to paint my calipers and sparkplugcover for a match :D

got some new gauges 2 same brand and model as the ones in now but fully amber (redish) wich is more suiting my interior (all black and red oc hint the type R :d)

greetz sis

P.S. thx for all the great comments

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Yes siscoke please can you check? ill pay a lil bit for a uber rare EDM piece like that, can you also check price for the bumper lights, like the clear ones better than the amber ones we have over here

BlackAC00

where can i find that fog light in the back..bumper

siscoke

small update

valveplugcover repaint (golden brown) done at J's home.

before

after

changed the vivid performance gauges (also vivid now but amber ones)

before

after

next to be updated (and already ordered but waiting for them to arrive) are the powerstop grooved discs, EBC redstuff pads (wich i already have here in my room) and comptech (goodridge) steel braided brakelins

greetz sis

siscoke

BlackAC00 said:
where can i find that fog light in the back..bumper

they are widely available in europe at every local dealer (since they were not optional like the front fogs)

i dont know if u can get them over in the US but you should pm (or ask over mail) "i3lakeintegra" (which posted few posts up) about those rear fogs since he has them in his usdm teg ;)

i have him on msn if u want i can ask him. maybe he can bring u some edm stuff since he might come over to europe one day to hook up with me and travel through europe :D

greetz sis

siscoke

some new parts just arrived from the R-speedshop (my local top tuner)

the powerstop discs

here with EBC pads on

my steel braided brakelines from goodridge

so grooved discs +stell brakelines and ebc pads (redstuff)
my calipers will get a repaint also in golden bronz (like my enginebay mods (so its not goin to look obvious like most red or carmatching ones.

greetz sis

TranceSpeeder

Keep It Clean Yo!
siscoke said:
some new parts just arrived from the R-speedshop (my local top tuner)

the powerstop discs

here with EBC pads on

my steel braided brakelines from goodridge

so grooved discs +stell brakelines and ebc pads (redstuff)
my calipers will get a repaint also in golden bronz (like my enginebay mods (so its not goin to look obvious like most red or carmatching ones.

greetz sis
those r gonna look sick!

siscoke

@ Soul: its a DCsports 4-1 so 52mm 2inch i think that is, but in the future its gonna be changed to a 60 mm (wich is a 2.5inch i think)

@Trance: i deffenatly hope so :p ;) normally im gonna put them on the beginning of next week or next weekend :D

check for more updates ;)

sOuL

siscoke said:
@ Soul: its a DCsports 4-1 so 52mm 2inch i think that is, but in the future its gonna be changed to a 60 mm (wich is a 2.5inch i think)

@Trance: i deffenatly hope so :p ;) normally im gonna put them on the beginning of next week or next weekend :D

check for more updates ;)
awsome how u like it? i think im gonna get the DC 4-1 polished