My Black 98 Type R

CHILD

all day all JDM
IntegrasAreBest said:
nice type r! i though the steering wheel was supposed to be on the right hand side though?
did you notice the circular headlights in the front as well. The right hand drive ones have the Single piece headlights in 'em.

BTW, very nice ITR. I want to find one of those rear bumpers with the foglight for mine. I think it'll stand out here in the states.

siscoke

speedin said:
rear foglight. weird. whats with the rpower sticker (off sets your look).
R power is one of the best type R tuners in belgium (motor wise) together with R-speed(online)
;) but maybe u have a point ill think about it :D

IntegrasAreBest said:
nice type r! i though the steering wheel was supposed to be on the right hand side though?
no that would be england overthere they drive righthandside :D

CHILD said:
BTW, very nice ITR. I want to find one of those rear bumpers with the foglight for mine. I think it'll stand out here in the states.
thx again on the comments :) (to all of you oc)

and if u for real bout the rear bumper we could arrange one another if u realllly want i. dunnow what it costs and what the sending fee would be but i bet i could find u one ;) np at all.

Last edited:

Baldy201

IntegrasAreBest said:
That is in England, I believe that he said that he is in Belgium.

Any ways. That is one nice car. When I first opened the page I saw that teg and thought this has to be from Europe. I think that the all bronze wheels is a better choice, but that is just me. Keep up the good work.

siscoke

Baldy201 said:
That is in England, I believe that he said that he is in Belgium.

Any ways. That is one nice car. When I first opened the page I saw that teg and thought this has to be from Europe. I think that the all bronze wheels is a better choice, but that is just me. Keep up the good work.

yep im from belgium here :D

and euhm i will keep up the good work you can count on that :)

bizell

speedin said:
beautiful! btw whats with the cat in the 2nd pic?...
It looks like he just jumped out of the driver's side and ran down the alley. haha... R thief!

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
Slap some acura symbols on that biotch, itll look hella cooler, and be wierd to the locals.

siscoke

LoL i could do that but way to much ppl know i drive a honda by now so taht would be like "he u woos dont try to be exclusive we know ur driving a honda"

i agree the acura signs looks very cool :D

greetz

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
represent the acura if ya can! and the rear fog looks kool. And the R power, i think speedin just means the R power like if it was like ooh look at me type r, but its for a tuning group, thats cool.

siscoke

well the R-Power sticker is commin of cause it was of the precious owner and will be replaced with a R-speed (import division) sticker from the club/store i now joined :D

thex for the praising comments :D i m about to order new rims in a few days which will be prolly here in about 3 to 4 weeks so keep on chekcing the members rides ;)

greetz sis

ltrain

nice pics i have a 95 gsr and after looking at those pix it makes me wanna get a 01 front bumper very bad

siscoke

ltrain said:
nice pics i have a 95 gsr and after looking at those pix it makes me wanna get a 01 front bumper very bad
LoL go get it id say :D cant be to expensive in usa is it ?

greetz