My Black 98 Type R

209SpoonDC2

Very, very nice R. Do you plan on adding the JDM front end? Whatever you do, don't sell your rims. White Type R rims look great on black Hondas :)

siscoke

209SpoonDC2 said:
Very, very nice R. Do you plan on adding the JDM front end? Whatever you do, don't sell your rims. White Type R rims look great on black Hondas :)
if i had the money id think about the conversion but first some slight ext mods (rims, removing the antenna, and just removed the rear whiper this weekend, and oc lowering. and then some more power would be welcome 2 ;)

ill never sell the rims ;) i like them alot for the winter and for draggin oc

greetz sis

siscoke

Hey guys got new pics for ya and some very minor changes done to the interior. got myself a oil temp gauge (so i can c when the engine/oil is at the right temp for givvin it some stick :D and i had to fill the beezle i put a vacuum gauge in it.) also a shiftlight is installed now ;)

i also removed the back window whiper wich i think looks waay better.

i have done this by links cause the pics are rather big and explorer auto resizes (dont have photoshop installed atm)

interior passengerside

interior driverside

Centerconsole

pic from driverseat

pic from driverside meters workin

Driverseat

Backseats

view from the back

topview of tha R

topview from another angle

backwindow

heres one resized from a while back

hope u like them all comments welcome

Last edited:

siscoke

here some pics again with new engine detailing also

few of the outside

block when i just bough it

block at this very moment (soon to be changed again with extra paint nall ;))

dashboard

dashboard on

speedin

The Transporter
sOuL said:
man that is niiceee 8) hey siscoke i didnt realize ur from Belgium lol cool
yea same here. oh and btw........................im in love with ur car and she is having an affair with me :lol:

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Hey siscoke, really liking the front bumper with the fogs, you think you could find another bunper like it or at least do they sell the fog lights separate over there? and ill just buy a bumper over here and put them on