My Black 98 Type R

siscoke

My Black 98 Type R NEW PICS Added

hey guys i finally found some time to fully wash/clean and wax my car cause when i bought it last thuesday it was daaaamn dirty :p so here are my pics of ma clean teggy fully standard on the outside (no mods till now all still as it was 7 years ago when the first owner bought it) only the exhaustline + exhaust from Invidia, header and CAI are the mods for the moment (and GPS navi also but thats inside and havent got pics of that yet.)

my mods commin in the near future (aprox 3 months max) will be new rims (black inner with polished border, full bronze or maybe bronze with polished border but im diggin the black ones most)
and maybe a carbon hood would be nice but well c about that :D

here they are:

hope u like it :D

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
beautiful! btw whats with the cat in the 2nd pic? :lol: . anyways. if your getting new rims soon. ill buy the old one off ya! and your tegs have a funky reflector in the bumber. and clear turn signals in the back. and one more ? are they sold as acura's or honda's (seeing you have honda badging)

Last edited:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
very nice, i like it alot, very clean. i think your car would look very nice with bronze rims, or better with bronze rims & polish lip. keep up the good work.

DC2_Project

speedin said:
beautiful! btw whats with the cat in the 2nd pic? :lol: . anyways. if your getting new rims soon. ill buy the old one off ya! and your tegs have a funky reflector in the bumber. and clear turn signals in the back. and one more ? are they sold as acura's or honda's (seeing you have honda badging)
your car isnt 5 lug so unless your planning on getting ITR suspension his rims will do you no good.

speedin

The Transporter
DC2_Project said:
your car isnt 5 lug so unless your planning on getting ITR suspension his rims will do you no good.
if he gave me a cheap price i could have sold them for a mint! and made some much needed cash

siscoke

speedin said:
if he gave me a cheap price i could have sold them for a mint! and made some much needed cash
well ill keep those for the winter (winter overhere sucks for alloys (salt, dirt, etc)) and the good ones go on when meeting season is on (summer time bling bling):D

and that funky light as you call it i think is lil missplaced but it has to be there for belgian law i believe. its a fog light for driving in foggy weather. dunnow if u guys need it or have in america.

bout the cat: even the cats in that street came to c my car --> even animals know its the most beatifull one in the street :D j/k

ow and it comes as a honda, we dont have acura here in europe (not to my knowledge).

greetz ;)

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
rear foglight. weird. whats with the rpower sticker (off sets your look). but i bet that is the nicest car in your neighborhood. and one more american ? what is that thing in the street?

deez

that car is awesome, black w/ polished lip rims will look beautiful, good luck with future mods

siscoke

thx guys for warm welcome and the fince comments im trully proud of her :D

@ speedin: the other car next to me you mean? its a citroën (french brand) wich i bet u guys dont have in A.
and looks like this (WARNING shocking content :p :D)

you can also get the side bars off so you have a compleet convertible. :???:

greetz sis :D