Maryland Meet? anybody down?

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i say maybe the end of july... like the 29th... but i dont know of any places to meet in that area

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i still think valley forge would be a cool place to meet... some nice scenery for some photoshoots and shit... but with the large number of tegs showing up it might be hard to get good shots. plus a lot of the good shots would have to be taken while stopped in the middle of the street. ill have to roam around and take a better look. but theres plenty of parking spaces to just meet up and chill. but thats more of just a PA meet really. didnt mean to jack the MD meet lol

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
im thinkin hanover pa or somewhere in maryland, like a race track, cecil county or even capitol race way. i think that would be pimpin, a mass number of tegs. we could have a shoot out for bragging rights and shit.

Jmoney187

LivinLow
F-yea... I'm definatley down for that shizz. I havent been to one teg meet yet and i'm ready to meet some of yall, plus all the tegs in Columbia MD suck. Cecil county, or capitol sounds sweet, only like a 50 minute drive for me! Lets get this show on the road!!!

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
i really like capitol, and its a straight shot from where i live to there. i hop on rt 32 and im pretty mch there. i want to meet up and meet some other teg owners. everyone around here wants to race. i mean busted ass centras to mustangs. everyone around here are dicks.

Jmoney187

LivinLow
Hell yea dude. My boy with an 06' RSX-s dropped on tein s-techs and a evo-2 catbak and CAI would be down too, he's the only cool import owner i kno. and yea columbia has so many idiots wanting to race, and i can give it to half of them now, i just cant wait to finish my bolt-on's and get my drivetrain together so i can hit up some stangs.
But dude we should do this shit soooon i'm to excited now

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
There is something next month at MIR, IRDC drags.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
hey if we can organize the meet for the week of july 10-14 or one of those weekends im more then down cause thats my vacation

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
teggyls said:
hey if we can organize the meet for the week of july 10-14 or one of those weekends im more then down cause thats my vacation
the world doesnt revolve around you! lol

thats less than a month though... i figured we would need atleast a month to get the word out and all that... but i could be wrong :what:

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
teg9five said:
the world doesnt revolve around you! lol
didnt you get the memo the world does revolve around me cause im the best lol jk i was just suggesting so i could join the fun too