Maryland Meet? anybody down?

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
fuckers. am i going to have to pic yet ANOTHER date???

is there a way to get a list of all the CI members in PA NJ MD like on TI? im too lazy to look in the regional threads lol

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
OK so whats to good word?? been on vacation, then pretty sick with the whole bad knee thing. i am down for a meet Aug 5th, im not working. and if just maryland people want to have a meet when ever is good for me. AS for Pa, Nj, and Md. im down for Hanover, maybe at Damons on Eisenhower Blvd?

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
damn it omi i thought we finally had a place to go to and you go and say its shitty food. i would have rather just met there and then discovered how bad the food is. at least then all us lazy motherfuckers would have a damn meet for a change

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Fine bitch, I'll deal with it. Just stay away from the ribs, they suck. Damons will work, I could fuck with some chicken. Now I have a reason to get the teg inspected, don't want to roll up to a CI meet in a Civic.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
August 5th.

Mapquest it.

Damons
375 Eisenhower Dr.
Hanover, PENNSYLVANIA 17331

SATURDAY: Coors Light 22oz draft $2.50, bring a designated driver.

What time?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
So is today no good, thought we could do it later. Lets say 5 get something for dinner and chill.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
uhhh... i dont know that ill be driving that far if just 2 people are gonna show :???: i would have to know within the next hour or two and as it stands its not looking like many people are into it. fuckers