Ls/Vtec or GSR

Sammich

The b16 tranny is awesome thats what I have in my ls now.
yea..a friend in his EK has the GSR mated w/ the b16 trans..when i had my gsr...he would eat me alive, all day long..and i'm not the only one that has happened to..a friend of mine like 3hrs away had a gsr and his friend had practically teh same setup..ek with GSR motor and b16 trans...same results lol gsr got his papers handed to him..

he suffers on gas mileage cuz of how high his trans revvs...but good lord..i'd take it son lol

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
yea..a friend in his EK has the GSR mated w/ the b16 trans..when i had my gsr...he would eat me alive, all day long..and i'm not the only one that has happened to..a friend of mine like 3hrs away had a gsr and his friend had practically teh same setup..ek with GSR motor and b16 trans...same results lol gsr got his papers handed to him..

he suffers on gas mileage cuz of how high his trans revvs...but good lord..i'd take it son lol
Yea I love that tranny in my DA with my clutch and stuff I beat som many cars I'd normally wouldn't

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I would try to source a cable B16 transmission just to make the swap smoother.

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Yea I know lol trade some kid a piece of shit blown sub I had for the tranny. Good deal for me.