Honda Day - NJ

94teggsr

well ill fuckin be there in the am to meet up since i started the shit lol ok well those who asked for ikeas address it is 2206 S. columbus blvd. phila. 19148 damn i cant wait for sat to come its gonna be such a nice day

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
94teggsr said:
well ill fuckin be there in the am to meet up since i started the shit lol ok well those who asked for ikeas address it is 2206 S. columbus blvd. phila. 19148 damn i cant wait for sat to come its gonna be such a nice day
:werd: i hope a good handfull of people show. i wanna try to get some decent pics. i dont have a video cam but i have my digi cam but it doesnt have a mic for sound so im gonna just get a shitload of footage i think and then if i have enough good stuff from the day ill see if i can put together a nice little video.

basically what im trying to say other then im poor and cant affor a video camera is... PEOPLE NEED TO SHOW THE HELL UP AT IKEA!!! :x

ltrain

anybody hear about the 94 hooked up teg raffle? there not givin much details besides its a b18c1 and black, im gonna enter knock on wood

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
This month isnt good for me, plus somebody i havent seen in a while is coming to town and gonna see him.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
we cant put together a decent meet to save our lives. i know damn well theres more people in this area... and they need to speak the hell up

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Give me a little bit, shits tight right now for me. I need to get back to where I was, and I will be at every meet.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
there is si is on craigslist right now, after shes gone teg is gettin dropped and rimmed.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
im not trying to give you shit or anything omi... im mostly pissed because no one else is even making an attempt to meet in philly (that i know of anyway). so either they need to start trying or post that theyve been trying