Honda Day - NJ

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
lol. lets just stick to ikea before we screw something up lol

9:30 meet @ ikea FTW
10:00 leave for jersey

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
too bad my car wont be done by then im probably sendin it in this week sometime and its going to be in there for about 2 weeks so the next time there is something close to me ill be there.

ltrain

IntegrasAreBest said:
im going. but sadly im not rocking a teg anymore. i got me a eg civic.
at least u gotta honda, shit im goin in a beat up lincoln town car, should have my ek by next years event

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
what happened to your teg? yeah im back in a teg and ill be there. ill be rolling down with my central jersey squad and hopefully we can get two dudes with nsx's to come out with us.

ltrain

IntegrasAreBest said:
what happened to your teg? yeah im back in a teg and ill be there. ill be rolling down with my central jersey squad and hopefully we can get two dudes with nsx's to come out with us.
sold her she had 188k and needed some minor work, didnt wanna deal with it cuz i wanted an ek

integra evan

its only 40 minutes from me, if my suspension came earlier and i had installed it, i would have called out of work and came lol.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
lol you can roll at the back of the pack :thumbs up

haha but you wont be able to get your car in i dont think. its honda/acura only. youll hafta leave it outside somewhere. ya know... stuff it in the bushes and cover it with some branches

ltrain

teg9five said:
lol you can roll at the back of the pack :thumbs up

haha but you wont be able to get your car in i dont think. its honda/acura only. youll hafta leave it outside somewhere. ya know... stuff it in the bushes and cover it with some branches
lol, i can probably get in for free if i say im a cab pickin someone up lol, i plan on just goin to the track ill go to the pre meet if any next year when i have my civic