Elect-a-mod

Vote for your future mods.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Evil i got rid of your vote, you might be able to revote. If that dosent work I will do what you asked me to.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
ya tegsox is killin it looks like we got our next mod

96GSR

Ominous G2 wheres my name? lol ........i think tegsox will win. becuase he is always active in the topics that he knows about...like all motor!!!!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You werent nominated by your fellow members, take it out on them not me. Tegsox has a little bit of a lead right now.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I'm not a die hard Repub, I just try to be fair minded and see both sides of issues. I care alot about the environment for example, not a very hardcore conservative trait. You guys have never seen me suggest a test pipe to anyone, and never will.

There's a popular saying you guys may or may not have heard:
"If your not a Democrat at 20, you have no heart. If your not a Republican by 40, you have no brain."

The United States is what it is today vastly as a result of Republican ideals. (That capitalism, low taxes, the Constitution as it is, belief in a God, as little Government involvment in ones personal affairs - are all good things.) And what are we? The richest, most powerful country this planet has ever seen, why mess with a good thing? :)

and thanks for the votes guys! :D

96GSR

Ominous G2 said:
You werent nominated by your fellow members, take it out on them not me. Tegsox has a little bit of a lead right now.
oh.., so when did this nomination thing go down. i didnt see a thread that said nominate your next mods. oh wait actually i did. never mind. i gotta start getting involved to become a MOD!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

ILL ME THE FIRST MUSLIM MODERATOR HOPEFULLY IN A WHILE!!!! :twisted: :twisted: