Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
My list of parts the f4 needs is getting bigger :lol: :smackself:

So we're up to:
Levers
Grips
Bar ends/lever guards
Brake pads
Brake pedal
Timing chain tensioner
Chain and possibly sprockets, I really haven't looked that well because the lighting in my shit garage gives me a headache.

And of course it could use
Fairings
Signal lights
Different mirrors
Better seat
Seat cowl
Undertail kit

I also need to get the stock h4 bulbs wired back in or do a wire tuck, fucking hid ballasts and wires everywhere.

It's fun though, I'm rusty as hell on a sportbike :rolf:

Still got good form though :mrgreen:

R13

The other asshole
Stfu! :lol:

Your belt can't handle the power my chain can... Not that a shitty old f4i has that much power :rolf:

Still though, all that shit, plus the rear venom stand and a set of spools is only $330ish give or take.

Sure as shit couldn't have that many problems on a car and fix it that cheap

...if only I had the money to fix it :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I'm also thinking about getting unpainted fairings and going gloss white with perhaps a light bit of silver metallic, I'm usually a murdered out all black, black fairings, black wheels, black screen, black everything kid of person :lol: but I really like the white on the F4, it really makes that old bike look clean and somewhat modern.

94RS

No fucks given.
Why bother with the spools? The set I bought has the flat paddles for lifting the swingarm :what:

R13

The other asshole
My old RR fell off the stand once using basically the same thing :lol:

Luckily I was on the side it tried to fall on so I could catch it.

Spools are only about $12-$15

94RS

No fucks given.
I didn't really have a choice with that fat ass oil tank-swingarm of mine... It was either be careful drilling, or the paddles. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

You got the front stand too though, I was just gonna get the rear for now, the spools help sturdy it up when you just have a rear stand.

94RS

No fucks given.
Then find some even cheaper eBay ones :what: I've seen some for like $30 per stand, but not sure how good they were :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I'm also thinking about getting unpainted fairings and going gloss white with perhaps a light bit of silver metallic, I'm usually a murdered out all black, black fairings, black wheels, black screen, black everything kid of person :lol: but I really like the white on the F4, it really makes that old bike look clean and somewhat modern.
I kinda like the look of these two.

R13

The other asshole
I was thinking white with small black Honda wings on the air scoops

A simple clean look.

R13

The other asshole
:thumbs up

Feels good to be back, even if it isn't anything particularly fantastic.

It runs good and it sounds good, that's all that fucking matters :lol:

SoundEfx

Ent that the truth.
Besides, it's a bike. Real bikers don't give a fuc what you ride, once you actually ride it.

So with that being said, Harley's don't exist....lol....lol