Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.

R13

The other asshole
Fucking dammit, I was straightening out the bent rear brake lever on the f4 and I had it almost perfect, decided to make one more little adjustment and it fucking broke off :lol:

Guess I need one of those now...

R13

The other asshole

Curse my perfectionist personality. :lol:

I think I can still ride it though, I'm gonna try it later.

If I die, it's because that thing has basically no front brake pads left, and a stubby rear brake lever now :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
What happened to that money you had stashed away...?

And that brake pedal you found looks like the shift lever I put on the C70 :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
What happened to that money you had stashed away...?

And that brake pedal you found looks like the shift lever I put on the C70 :rolf:

Can't be worse than that piece of shit stock one that's pencil thin. I did find it odd that it has the flip back end on it like a shift lever :lol:

That's currently my emergency reserve, gas money and bill money, gotta have gas to get to physical therapy 3 times a week so I can go back to work when it's over, which it is in about 17-18 more sessions.

Which kinda sucks, because it's fun watching the girls fight over who gets to work with me that day :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Can't be worse than that piece of shit stock one that's pencil thin. I did find it odd that it has the flip back end on it like a shift lever :lol:

That's for the derpy bastards that want a "custom" bike and go apeshit on eBay parts.... You know, the ones that ALWAYS dump their bikes. Might well make it so that it doesn't break when it happens.

R13

The other asshole
That's for the derpy bastards that want a "custom" bike and go apeshit on eBay parts.... You know, the ones that ALWAYS dump their bikes. Might well make it so that it doesn't break when it happens.

Whoever dropped the f4 should've already had it on there :lol:

Finally got around to fixing the douchey ass forks-slid-up-in-the-triple-clamps lowering job.

The pro "ratchet-strap-attached-to-the-ceiling" way of course :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Yeah, but it's no big deal, the fairings are shit anyway and will get replaced when I can afford it.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
If nothing else, I'd still use the cheap diy version that uses skateboard wheels.... Which I personally can't use on the Buell because of the fucked up axle design :rolf: I'm gonna end up getting the T-Rex Racing complete set (with engine sliders) because of that.

I'll look for the write up when I get home later.

R13

The other asshole
Yeah I thought about the skateboard wheel method, might do it.

I need to ride this bitch again, I've only ridden it once, just haven't felt like it because there's a couple of things like the white turn signals that isn't legal.

That and the fact that I have a stub for a rear brake lever :lol:

This thing also needs a throttle tamer, stock throttle tube has a very short travel so the slightest movement is a 3-4K rpm jump.

94RS

No fucks given.
Have you tried adjusting the throttle cable at all? It could just be really fucking tight :what:

And white signals? What the hell... :lol: