Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Eh, it's decent, I'd say it was an even trade.

I need to sync the butterflies, it 2-strokes a little.

Plus the guy was a solid dude, I hauled the integra 2 hours to him and he paid for the trailer. I have hope for the integra, him and his kids loved it, so maybe it'll be a family project, and it'll be loved more than I ever loved it. :lol:

I'm happy with the f4i, I won't keep it, but I might ride it for a little bit and trade it off later.

94RS

No fucks given.
Quit fucking around with the 450 idea and just go straight for the XR... Forks can't be that expensive.

R13

The other asshole
No but if I list the F4 for cash/trade and I get offered a 450 before money then I'll probably take it just so I can practice wheelies on a 450, because the XR was a shit bike to get good at wheelie-ing on :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Goal today is to bleed the brakes on the f4, adjust the rear brake light switch, make a rig to lift the frame up with a ratchet strap so I can slide the fork tubes down because some swaggot lowered it, then pull the tank and possibly the side fairings and work on the throttle bodies.

This fucker is definitely getting shorty levers, the bar position makes full length levers uncomfortable as shit.

94RS

No fucks given.
When you get the money, you should look into those venom stands that I bought. It was like $105/shipped for the set.

R13

The other asshole
Yeah I need some good stands if I'm gonna work on it much, especially for chain adjustments and brake work.

I saw some at harbor freight that looked like some good temporary stands, can't remember how much they were but I think they were pretty cheap.

94RS

No fucks given.
I've read the reviews on the harbor freight ones. Decided against it because the general consensus were that they are shit.

R13

The other asshole
No surprise, those venom ones are $70 on Amazon if I was looking at the right ones.

R13

The other asshole
So apparently I was just tired as fuck and not really paying attention last night, I let the f4 warm up and it's not 2 stroking, it just doesn't have a smooth idle like I'm used to. :lol:

I didn't get anything done today though :lol: I went down to the garage and just started feeling like shit so I said fuck it.

94RS

No fucks given.
No surprise, those venom ones are $70 on Amazon if I was looking at the right ones.
These are the same ones, but I paid extra for the triple tree lift adapter thing because one of the fork legs is slightly longer than the other one. (it's supposed to be)

https://www.amazon.com/Venom®-Motorcycle-Swingarm-Paddock-Kawasaki/dp/B0036QZ8VQ

So apparently I was just tired as f*** and not really paying attention last night, I let the f4 warm up and it's not 2 stroking, it just doesn't have a smooth idle like I'm used to. :lol:

I didn't get anything done today though :lol: I went down to the garage and just started feeling like s*** so I said f*** it.
This is what I did today :lol:

R13

The other asshole
It was nice of you to ride with those little kids, I bet it made their day. :lol:

Well it's official, I have a bike, and you have a nicer one, despite my high standards for bikes. :rolf: