*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidniteFreedom

Winki said:
I totaled it :cry:

doesnt look bad till your up close then you cand see that when i demolshed the front bumper it draged the frame with it so its all bent to fuck, but on the bright side the motor is still good :D :( but still im pretty sad
ls motor or gsr motor? was it your fault? or someone? insurace can pay you well on your car. what year and model is your car anyways? you can always use the insurace money to buy another teg or maybe a rsx!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, fine!

that blows man... I hate it when it come to that type of driving. I usually roll down the window or pinch myself. lol

MidniteFreedom

nevermind just saw the post right after i posted lol
well what motor is it? and i once had almost fell asellp while driving late at night. i keep nodding myself and punch my leg to wake up lol and then i fell proabably good 5 sec sleep and i felt a bump on the road you know them little speed dividers on the freeway. i actually from the middle lane drifted into the 3rd lane adn then i woek up casue of the bump and i quickly pull back into the lane. i was hella scared thought to myself i could crash into another car liek that...

Winki

Undercover mod
Kuchtaboy said:
oh man! and weren't you the one with the 12 sec plan?
no im to one with the built motor for boost that will be hitting 11s not no slow ass 12 lol.

MidniteFreedom said:
nevermind just saw the post right after i posted lol
well what motor is it? and i once had almost fell asellp while driving late at night. i keep nodding myself and punch my leg to wake up lol and then i fell proabably good 5 sec sleep and i felt a bump on the road you know them little speed dividers on the freeway. i actually from the middle lane drifted into the 3rd lane adn then i woek up casue of the bump and i quickly pull back into the lane. i was hella scared thought to myself i could crash into another car liek that...
In it when it crashed was just my b20 which is already sold because i was gonna put my built motor in this week so i was worried about that and my tranny which is a b16 with low low low miles + my LSD.

yeah the whole thing sux but thanx for the support guys

MidniteFreedom

just try not to do it again. i also started drinking red bull late at night before i hit the road late night lol oh i also fell asleep during afternoon on the freeway when there bunch of cars :eek: i wa sliek holy crap must not fall sleepppp!
good thing i call my freind and went to his house and took a nap before i went home since his house was rigth near the exit before mine going home lol

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Winki said:
no im to one with the built motor for boost that will be hitting 11s not no slow ass 12 lol.
oh. my bad brotha! lol.

I'd like a B20... I'm off to bed to dream about it. later

MidniteFreedom

20 bucks damn lol i need to sell my ps2 now i have no use for it since i got ps3 good thing they got playable ps1 and ps2 compatiable!

spikehairboy

Non-Registered User
who the hell is that desperate for a xbox? seriously? lol. you guys think i can hit low 12's if i put 2 bottles of nitrous in? lmao me v. 89 camaro with 454 big block. i need to whooop his ass in the 1/4 mile. lol 1g riding on it. even having a pro gsr driver run my teg.

speedin

The Transporter
spikehairboy said:
who the hell is that desperate for a xbox? seriously? lol. you guys think i can hit low 12's if i put 2 bottles of nitrous in? lmao me v. 89 camaro with 454 big block. i need to whooop his ass in the 1/4 mile. lol 1g riding on it. even having a pro gsr driver run my teg.
Your fucked! But mine as well throw a 100 wetshot in their (gsr can take it). My ls handled a 75 wet shot ALL stock

Status
Not open for further replies.