*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedin

The Transporter
GSratedR said:
what ever happened to the STI idea? i lke the sound of that one better.lol. :lol:
Insurance > Us all
MidniteFreedom said:
M5 would be x2 sweet =)
Got the spare change to loan me?

g2teg said:
stick to your honda roots lol
looking at 2 ITR's. But their both yellow (not me). White or black only for me on the ITR.

And I might get me a Supra Dupra! Found one all black manual. Just need to swap a TT motor in (3-4k). Then i could sell that baby for over 20k!

LINKY

He says 15, but I say no no! Going to bring a compression tester their and show him just why he is going to sell it for MY price.

MidniteFreedom

SilverDB8 said:
damn i dunno if i should save my money for the PS3 or VOLK rims.... :what:

WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?!?!?!? :lol:
VOLKS!!! ps3 you can get later and price can drop in another year lol.
i need volks as well! but i got a ps3 tho. but i wont get volks intill next year when i hopefully get me a dc5

spikehairboy

Non-Registered User
screw volks!!! u cant waste hours of time on volks!!!! that shouldnt even be a choice. ps3 over fucking looks anyday!

Winki

Undercover mod
MidniteFreedom said:
what?! sorry to hear that bro... is it really bad? take some pics! hope it isnt bad and you can fix it up!
I totaled it :cry:

doesnt look bad till your up close then you cand see that when i demolshed the front bumper it draged the frame with it so its all bent to fuck, but on the bright side the motor is still good :D :( but still im pretty sad

Winki

Undercover mod
Kuchtaboy said:
thats sad! what happened?

what kind of motor...? lol
really late night after the street races like late late. and you know when if your driving tired you start to nod off then wake up really quick with a jerk, well i did this around a left hand curve on the freeway tried to over correct or i did over correct and spun and slammed the front driver corner into a wall :( and the bumper support just draged the frame in the front with it... oh and by the wqay airbags smell like ass...

no you cant have my motor or tranny...

Status
Not open for further replies.