*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedin

The Transporter
Ominous G2 said:
Then go get some nice ass hawk pads for now.
Would you like to see my NEED to buy list. Not even a want too. I need lots of other things for this car first...............LOTS

speedin

The Transporter
Ominous G2 said:
you got a few months, so i wouldnt worry
Hopefully buy then ill be rolling in something else ;). looking at quite a veriety, everything from Trans-am's, to ITR's, to M3's. LOL Itll be a mystery :lol:

Last edited:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
speedin said:
Hopefully buy then ill be rolling in something else ;). looking at quite a veriety, everything from Trans-am's, to ITR's, to M3's. LOL Itll be a mystery :lol:
no trans-am... please stay in a car, not a boat. lol

M3 would be sweet.

GSratedR

Rated R
speedin said:
what ever happened to the STI idea? i lke the sound of that one better.lol. :lol:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
RAR!!!!!!! I forgot to do a paper for school this morning. Got to the class and there was an absent note on the door. I was really happy cause i wouldn't have to turn in the paper, but it said to turn it into his office... pissed me off! lol

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
Kuchtaboy said:
RAR!!!!!!! I forgot to do a paper for school this morning. Got to the class and there was an absent note on the door. I was really happy cause i wouldn't have to turn in the paper, but it said to turn it into his office... pissed me off! lol
haha. it seems like you never do your papers anyways. well i got to class this morning and i had an exam. i wasssssss like " wtf!? no one told me! "... i was suppose to read 10 chapters of some book and answer some questions. hopefully my answers were convincing enough.

on a good note i got my paper back, which was an "B+". pays off to spend ONLY one hour on a 5 page paper.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
wow... want to write my papers? lol

yeah... I usually forget to write them, or just don't because the piss me off

Status
Not open for further replies.