*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedin

The Transporter
G3GirL said:
uhhhhhh okay. stay out of this? you guys are posting in a PUBLIC forum, so i have all the rights i want to post whatever i fucking feel like saying. how bout you stop changing and deleting his posts? "dead man walking" yeah.....just leave whatever he said if you're real about yours. i usually don't do this but :roll: to you. did he attack you personally?? i don't know...because i personally recall him saying something along the lines of "i wonder which punkass mod deleted my sig..." not "ohhhhhhhh speedin changed my siggggg" :roll:

p.s. it's nice that you're "insane." but when i have shit to say, i don't hide it neither. :thumbs up shit's gay.
I didnt change the sig. Im not going to return what he said on their. All ill say was he personally attacked me and my mother. and im not the one who starts arguements in the public threads. And i will change and delete any post that attacks someone like that. no matter who says it or who its to.

and yes he is perminatly banned now

Kuchtaboy said:
I read somewhere about threats over the internet being like the special Olympics or something... bunch of kids that need to grow up.
Its a promise. if i had his # id call and tell him.

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Wow! I've missed alot. But its all drama so who gives a F#@%! I've been busy as hell!!!

Anyway, lately I've been trying to work out a deal to trade my spare GSX tranny, Greddy manifold, turbo, downpipe and E-manage for an '89 Mitsubishi Starion shell with tranny and a JDM 6-bolt 4G63 with a 2g piston swap and a ported head. I've always wanted a 4G63 powered Starion. The swap hasn't been done so i would still have my work cut out for me

Oh, and I met a new girl that I've been talking to. She has a German domestic market 1997 Subaru WRX. Blue with red interior, this thing is F#$% HOT!!!! I met her because she liked my car, wonder if she'll trade straight up for the GST? :lol: I gotta get some pics of it. Her brother brought it over through some military loophole and she bought it from him a year or so ago

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
Wow! I've missed alot. But its all drama so who gives a F#@%! I've been busy as hell!!!

Anyway, lately I've been trying to work out a deal to trade my spare GSX tranny, Greddy manifold, turbo, downpipe and E-manage for an '89 Mitsubishi Starion shell with tranny and a JDM 6-bolt 4G63 with a 2g piston swap and a ported head. I've always wanted a 4G63 powered Starion. The swap hasn't been done so i would still have my work cut out for me

Oh, and I met a new girl that I've been talking to. She has a German domestic market 1997 Subaru WRX. Blue with red interior, this thing is F#$% HOT!!!! I gotta get some pics of it. Her brother brought it over through some military loophole and she bought it from him a year or so ago
WHAT! Get a picture of that scooby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love subaru's! Oh and lets see her too ;) . You have always wanted a Starion?? Really? Was it becasue Jackie Chan drove one in Cannonball? :lol: . but yea those cars never did it for me :???:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
speedin said:
WHAT! Get a picture of that scooby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love subaru's! Oh and lets see her too . You have always wanted a Starion?? Really? Was it becasue Jackie Chan drove one in Cannonball? . but yea those cars never did it for me
I've basically wanted one because it is a 2.6L, SOHC 4, turbo, 5 speed and RWD. I almost bought one before but backed out of it. I figure I could just get one and beat the hell out of it until that SOHC 2.6 goes to shit and then drop a 4G63T in it. 4G63 in a RWD hatchback = :thumbs up Somethinng just to beat the hell out of. You know, drifting, rallying, off roading......etc. Something I can flat black and beat the hell out of and not feel guilty about it. I just want something to play with and beat on. Either a Starion, 240sx or RX7. I don't really want to spend much so I can prob clean all the parts out of my garage and trade for the car

But yeah, the Suby is clean as hell. I love the older body style and the blue with red interior is just sexy

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
I've basically wanted one because it is a 2.6L, SOHC 4, turbo, 5 speed and RWD. I almost bought one before but backed out of it. I figure I could just get one and beat the hell out of it until that SOHC 2.6 goes to shit and then drop a 4G63T in it. 4G63 in a RWD hatchback = :thumbs up Somethinng just to beat the hell out of. You know, drifting, rallying, off roading......etc. Something I can flat black and beat the hell out of and not feel guilty about it. I just want something to play with and beat on. Either a Starion, 240sx or RX7. I don't really want to spend much so I can prob clean all the parts out of my garage and trade for the car

But yeah, the Suby is clean as hell. I love the older body style and the blue with red interior is just sexy
Thought they were AWD?? And if it has a 2.6 Turbo 4, why you want a 2.0 Turbo 4 in it?? But yea I wish i could find a old impreza/outback 4wd and just drop a sti motor in it. Thats my beater dream lol. That or a beat up EG civic and drop a Type-R K series (K20 right??) then put a comptech supercharger on it :twisted:

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
fucking nasty dirty low life truck drivers faaaaacccckkkk . this mother f'er just violated my tiolet at work (i hvae my own personal restroom) i go out to luch then when i return i go in the bathroom to wash my hands and straighten up my tie and shit and i smell some nasty shit coming from the stall so i open the door and dude thats just sick he dint flush left drip marks under the toilet seat and plus on top of all that i guess the fucker was fat as fuck and left the tiolet paper on the side of the stall he dint have the dignity to put it in the toilet then flush faaaaccccckkkkkk im pissed fucken janitor wont even go in there hes like"fuck that homes shits nasty i dont get paid enough to clean that shit" so now im looking for the nasty fuck that came in my office and violated my shitter fucking prick

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
speedin said:
Thought they were AWD?? And if it has a 2.6 Turbo 4, why you want a 2.0 Turbo 4 in it?? But yea I wish i could find a old impreza/outback 4wd and just drop a sti motor in it. Thats my beater dream lol. That or a beat up EG civic and drop a Type-R K series (K20 right??) then put a comptech supercharger on it :twisted:
They are RWD. They had older models that they homologated for group A rally back in like '82 but I don't think they ever made it to the US. The 2.6L turbo 4 (G54B) is SOHC, has a throttle body injected fuel system, makes less hp and not near as stout as a 4G63. Plus I like 4G63's! :D

BTW....DC5 ITR = K20A

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
They are RWD. They had older models that they homologated for group A rally back in like '82 but I don't think they ever made it to the US. The 2.6L turbo 4 (G54B) is SOHC, has a throttle body injected fuel system, makes less hp and not near as stout as a 4G63. Plus I like 4G63's! :D

BTW....DC5 ITR = K20A
close all i missed was that damn sneaky A. Wow though thought they were all AWD (only ever seen them rally)

MidniteFreedom

yeaa so im looking on craigslist and hit ps3 serch button and bam lots of pre order ticket saying meet me at NOv 17th with money at a place LOL. looking at these post makes me laugh and are going from $1000-$2000. maybe i should post my pre order and sell to a sucker for over $1000 lol. funny post i saw is this "We will meet at a local police station to make trade" LOL damnnnn.

speedin

The Transporter
MidniteFreedom said:
yeaa so im looking on craigslist and hit ps3 serch button and bam lots of pre order ticket saying meet me at NOv 17th with money at a place LOL. looking at these post makes me laugh and are going from $1000-$2000. maybe i should post my pre order and sell to a sucker for over $1000 lol. funny post i saw is this "We will meet at a local police station to make trade" LOL damnnnn.
you have a preorder? SELL SELL SELL! Their over a grand on ebay too. Youll make money of that. It because all the rich kids who scream at their parents for one and the parents do what ever the spoiled brat wants at any cost.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
damn... i remember when that shit went down over the 360. look! its STILL at wal-mart! lol. I haven't gotten one yet, and don't think i will until at least this summer. besides, project "xbox rice" is almost done! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.