*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedin

The Transporter
MoJoJoJo said:
lol dont get mad at the kangaroo cuz ur dumb :thumbs up
if anything is dumb its you for posting that pic. BOOOO. I mean look at it, I think the kangaroo's dumb too. Its squinting like it has down sindrome

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
MoJoJoJo said:
please its a waste of time with this fuckers, thats why i dont even bother dealing with them. i already left this site...if it wasnt for ur butt i wouldnt be here...lol thats why u better go in dec.
you're dirty, anh...lol i hate you.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
G3GirL said:
you're dirty, anh...lol i hate you.
u already kno its true, i already said it many times, mods here are fags

but anyways...i'ma go out town on the 17,18,and 19th...camping with a group of friends...its gonna be fun, lmk if ur interested

speedin

The Transporter
MoJoJoJo said:
lol and ur dumbass bunny is any better? i can put anything in my sig that i want
my bunny makes more sense sooooooooo YES. And I never said you couldnt have that sally, Im just making fun of it because like you its "special" in a retarded way

MoJoJoJo

Banned
speedin said:
my bunny makes more sense sooooooooo YES. And I never said you couldnt have that sally, Im just making fun of it because like you its "special" in a retarded way
**edited**

Last edited by a moderator:

G3GirL

MoJoJoJo said:
i'm watching anh hung sa dieu trinh, the new one 2005/2006 version...wat tin looks gay
what's the difference between the old version and the newer one?

G3GirL

MoJoJoJo said:
u already kno its true, i already said it many times, mods here are fags

but anyways...i'ma go out town on the 17,18,and 19th...camping with a group of friends...its gonna be fun, lmk if ur interested
this month or next month? isn't it all cold and rainy? lol i hope bears get you. =) bring lots of food in your tent at night.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
G3GirL said:
this month or next month? isn't it all cold and rainy? lol i hope bears get you. =) bring lots of food in your tent at night.
this month, next month is the big meet

nah there are no bears, its gonna be nice, cold weather but not cold cold cold, we got tons of alcohol, right next to a lake too, fishing and everything. like 4-5 of my friends and their gf's and friends

speedin

The Transporter
Your asking for it now. If you dont want to be here just say so, ID LOVE to get rid of you.

ps. I read the text, but it still doesnt make the picture make sense you dee-dee-dee. explain how a kangaroo squining is related to the stick up your ass? OHHH I SEE! The kangaroo shoved the stick their didnt he? And then he started squinting to look for the penis you clam to have

MoJoJoJo

Banned
speedin said:
Your asking for it now. If you dont want to be here just say so, ID LOVE to get rid of you.

ps. I read the text, but it still doesnt make the picture make sense you dee-dee-dee. explain how a kangaroo squining is related to the stick up your ass? OHHH I SEE! The kangaroo shoved the stick their didnt he?
*yawn* just shut the fuck up speedin...lol i guess it is true, trailer trash got mad cuz i said the truth about him AHAHA

G3GirL

i think you both should stfu...let's talk about something interesting. like me, for instance. lol :thumbs up

speedin

The Transporter
MoJoJoJo said:
*yawn* just shut the fuck up speedin...lol i guess it is true, trailer trash got mad cuz i said the truth about him AHAHA
Im glad you think that. But why are you changing the subject? You need to talk about that kangaroo raping you. He never did find that supposed penis did he :( , its ok we all knew anyways betty

MoJoJoJo

Banned
ohh nooesss i'ma get banned....

Like i give a shit, faggot ass trailer trash mods, i will always be < u LOL remember that

Status
Not open for further replies.