*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
MoJoJoJo said:
she's hot huh?
lol you stupid dick.

for the record, that is NOT me and i do NOT dress like that.

p.s. i didn't blackmail you. lol i just told you to come back and play with us.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
for the record, that is NOT me and i do NOT dress like that.
LIES!!!! THEY ARE ALL LIES!!!!!!!

kinda like how you didn't say you wanted me last night. I remember, it doesnt matter how much you change your PM, I know what really happened.

G3GirL

HollywoodA said:
i took some Tylenol Cold medicine because i was getting sick , and man this stuff is kicking my ass.
nyquil always knocks me out. i remember once when i was in high school, i was feeling really sick and all we had was nyquil, so i figured eh, why not. by third period, i couldn't even keep my eyes open anymore. that shit was terrible. the next day i did that samething (didn't know it was the nyquil making me drowsy lol), but when third came around and i was struggling to stay awake once again, i learned quick. lol hope ya feel better. :thumbup:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
G3GirL said:
nyquil always knocks me out. i remember once when i was in high school, i was feeling really sick and all we had was nyquil, so i figured eh, why not. by third period, i couldn't even keep my eyes open anymore. that shit was terrible. the next day i did that samething (didn't know it was the nyquil making me drowsy lol), but when third came around and i was struggling to stay awake once again, i learned quick. lol hope ya feel better. :thumbup:
lol the had sex with the chess club?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
G3GirL said:
They do make something called DAYquil for that... lol

G3GirL

Kuchtaboy said:
They do make something called DAYquil for that... lol
i didn't know. i usually don't take medicine. lol it's not like it was called NIGHTquil. shit threw me off. they shoulda been more clear. plus i didn't think it could make me that drowsy. lol nyquil - 2, trinh - 0

G3GirL

hate, hate, haaaaaaaate this weather. i don't know how you eastcoast people do it. the rain sucks. people drive crazier in the rain, too. i was cruising down the street going maybe 50mph last night and this retard pulls out of a plaza with no lights on and zipssss across all three lanes. had to hit my brakes pretty hard. i was mad. inconsiderate asshole.

hate the rain, hate the rain, hate the rain.

G3GirL

Kuchtaboy said:
oh quit crying. It does no good. lol
lol yeah, i know. fuck you anyway.

gotta go get ready. baaaaaaaaaa huuummmmmmmmmmmm buggg! okay go away bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.