*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
MoJoJoJo said:
i'll take a pic of my front and backyard and make u jealous lol
i <3 the houses in houston. so open and far away from your neighbors. plus they're not the like new cookie-cutter houses here. all look the same. my parents like this area of sac, though so whatever.

p.s. when you guys take pictures of your oh-so spaaaaaaaaacious yards, please be sure to include the street number and sign of where you live. just so you know...i know what area that is. lol

RSMisfit

G3GirL said:
p.s. when you guys take pictures of your oh-so spaaaaaaaaacious yards, please be sure to include the street number and sign of where you live. just so you know...i know what area that is. lol
oh for sure, we'll even put it up on mapquest for you :roll:

G3GirL

RSMisfit said:
oh for sure, we'll even put it up on mapquest for you :roll:
i hope you're the first one.

**and STOP rolling your eyes at me! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

speedin

The Transporter
G3GirL said:
How about I show you a overhead satalite view. Then take a photo of me on the property holding up 2 forms of id. WOW HOW FUN THAT WILL BE

G3GirL

speedin said:
How about I show you a overhead satalite view. Then take a photo of me on the property holding up 2 forms of id. WOW HOW FUN THAT WILL BE
mother's maiden name + SS#...don't forget.

p.s. i hate you. liked it when you were nicer.

G3GirL

Kuchtaboy said:
lol, hey, you said it, either way, it was said! lol
I WANT YOU TO STFU =) = I WANT YOU =) to you lol i like that you look for the good in things...your glass is always full

Status
Not open for further replies.