*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
there was a boosted Z all up on me today. damn rich kids. lol. it was pretty clean, owned by some asian kid at my school.

speedin

The Transporter
JDM_Conversion said:
there was a boosted Z all up on me today. damn rich kids. lol. it was pretty clean, owned by some asian kid at my school.
Im not impressed with boosted Z's. Ive seen crazy # twin turbo ones only running mid 12's. Thats pathetic for the cost of those kits. HP/$ ratio blows on the VQ35DE IMO. Now they had the HP/$ ratio down on the VQ30DETT.

Last edited:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
did you guys see the new Civic SI commercial with Danica Patrick? that was pretty dope. i wish my girl could drive like her.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
JDM_Conversion said:
The orange one? There's a 350Z around my area that's on spinners... :shock: :lol:

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
ShinsenTuner said:
The orange one? There's a 350Z around my area that's on spinners... :shock: :lol:
theres a red mrk 4 supra around here in richmond......with spinners......some black coach for the local colledge football team......waste of a car

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
8urcivic said:
theres a red mrk 4 supra around here in richmond......with spinners......some black coach for the local colledge football team......waste of a car
haha man i ve seen that shit.. looks retarded..

Status
Not open for further replies.