*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
It's my house, my furniture, my shit......everything is mine. I got a nice house, good job, about to be a great degree and also 3 cars
Single is a good thing! But one question.... How can you afford all that at only 23??? Whats this good job? Must be an AMAZING job.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I'm a Mechanical Engineer for my stepdad's international natural gas company. I do alot of his accounting and all of his expense reports too

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
I'm a Mechanical Engineer for my stepdad's international natural gas company. I do alot of his accounting and all of his expense reports too
Knew their had to an "in" somewhere LOL. Lucky bastard :lol:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I'm not done with it yet. Almost though. I just always worked for his company anyway, and a year before I get my degree he let me start doing that so I would graduate college and already have some experience under my belt. I'm still learning alot. The only reason I have 3 cars is because 2 are paid for and I only owe like $10k on the G35, so I only have 1 easy car payment

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
hey speedin it seems you didnt get mad about me creating a worthless thread (8urcivic's idea) instead Aussie got all up in a bunch. what's the deal? :lol:

speedin

The Transporter
JDM_Conversion said:
hey speedin it seems you didnt get mad about me creating a worthless thread (8urcivic's idea) instead Aussie got all up in a bunch. what's the deal? :lol:
Where is it??? Maybe I missed it?

Ohhh, the 2000+ post thread? Yea I did bash that in the other thread made JUST like it. Think it was the 1500 posts one? But yea me and omni bashed you both in that thread

Last edited:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
speedin said:
Where is it??? Maybe I missed it?

Ohhh, the 2000+ post thread? Yea I did bash that in the other thread made JUST like it. Think it was the 1500 posts one? But yea me and omni bashed you both in that thread
really? i didnt see my bashing lol. well i was under the influence, but im done ranting. i need to focus on schoolwork so ill be on once in awhile.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
awww crap i was browsing the net and i came upon a set of JDM fenders for $80. $100 shipped. too bad i found it too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.