*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

imtheloserone

Banned
JDM_Conversion said:
lol. that's true, i have a niece in that class in high school. she's lucky to have 3 hours break. she seems normal compared to everyone except for she forgets too quickly. they don't get nap time unless you're in elementary school.

handle the pressure? a little dramatic dont you think.
i bet its hard for u...to get around and be normal.....twitching and shit..and have the popular kids like me back in highschool pick on u..:lol: with ur payless shoes and walmart jeans...

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
imtheloserone said:
i bet its hard for u...to get around and be normal.....twitching and shit..and have the popular kids like me back in highschool pick on u..:lol: with ur payless shoes and walmart jeans...
haha. i didnt know immigrants actually had a popular group. lol. im was never near close to geting picked on. i knew a majority of the people in my school which was pretty awesome. i actually was part of the popular group and we never picked on people.

so you can take your school of 40 kids with 1 teacher and suck balls. homo.

imtheloserone

Banned
JDM_Conversion said:
haha. i didnt know immigrants actually had a popular group. lol. im was never near close to geting picked on. i knew a majority of the people in my school which was pretty awesome. i actually was part of the popular group and we never picked on people.

so you can take your school of 40 kids with 1 teacher and suck balls. homo.
uhh...i'm from Houston, TX one of the largest city in the US...

upscale city boy u > hilly billy boondocks mofo u

:lol:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
imtheloserone said:
uhh...i'm from Houston, TX one of the largest city in the US...

upscale city boy u > hilly billy boondocks mofo u

:lol:
was it easy to get across the border to get to texas?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
imtheloserone said:
now u do lol
are you sure you were popular? cause by the looks of it your name it does speak a lot in this situation.

you're still mexican to me unless proven otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.