*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
imtheloserone said:
didnt say anything bout class...u said stay til 5:30....prolly cuz u dont have a car...
but what high school allows you a 4 hour break? from 10:30 - 2:30. oooooooooo what's your excuse now?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
so ahhhh i wake up this morning. lol. and i look outside to see where my car use to be. sadly i miss driving her. i then glanced at my dad's car and brother's. and i laughed so hard.

both of the cars were basically attached. so my question was. who hit who?

did my dad rear end my brother? or did my brother reverse too much in order to squeeze out of the space in front of him. gotta wait till 9pm for them to get out of work to find out.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Jimmy... Your sig is gone... Maybe you should not be so lazy and...
1.) talk to Jason about getting a copy of it
2.) get your own photo hosting account
and
3.) host it yourself lazy ass!! lol

imtheloserone

Banned
JDM_Conversion said:
but what high school allows you a 4 hour break? from 10:30 - 2:30. oooooooooo what's your excuse now?
special ed kids get up to 2-3 hour breaks, cuz they cant handle all the pressure...they even get nap time

imtheloserone

Banned
JDM_Conversion said:
so ahhhh i wake up this morning. lol. and i look outside to see where my car use to be. sadly i miss driving her. i then glanced at my dad's car and brother's. and i laughed so hard.

both of the cars were basically attached. so my question was. who hit who?

did my dad rear end my brother? or did my brother reverse too much in order to squeeze out of the space in front of him. gotta wait till 9pm for them to get out of work to find out.
yea...must suck to have a small drive way my apartment has a garage so i park my car there..but wheni use to live at home....i have a half circle in the front and a 2 lane drive way in the back to my 3 car garage...plenty of space to park

imtheloserone

Banned
there are no cars out there that is catching my attendtion...my hatch will be a daily, keep it around 8psi(290-300whp) and go up to 14-15 psi when i really wanna run

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
Kuchtaboy said:
Jimmy... Your sig is gone... Maybe you should not be so lazy and...
1.) talk to Jason about getting a copy of it
2.) get your own photo hosting account
and
3.) host it yourself lazy ass!! lol
??? my sig is still there punkass. maybe you should
1) turn your monitor on.
2) not look at the screen backwards
3) poke yourself in the eye
4) move your hand away from the screen

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
imtheloserone said:
special ed kids get up to 2-3 hour breaks, cuz they cant handle all the pressure...they even get nap time
lol. that's true, i have a niece in that class in high school. she's lucky to have 3 hours break. she seems normal compared to everyone except for she forgets too quickly. they don't get nap time unless you're in elementary school.

handle the pressure? a little dramatic dont you think.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
imtheloserone said:
yea...must suck to have a small drive way my apartment has a garage so i park my car there..but wheni use to live at home....i have a half circle in the front and a 2 lane drive way in the back to my 3 car garage...plenty of space to park
well we can fit 6 cars in the driveway. but usually only 3 park in. its just much easier to get out. rather than asking 2 people to back out.

Status
Not open for further replies.