*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

imtheloserone

Banned
MidniteFreedom said:
yea?? im a whore over in the cali section LOL we have lots of post whores over in the nor cal section =D
whats ur name on CRSX?

Long is a friend of mine, have u met him? he's from norcal too

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
imtheloserone said:
whats ur name on CRSX?

Long is a friend of mine, have u met him? he's from norcal too
stop stealing my crsx buddies. i'm a noobie. lol i claim midnitefreedom.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i can finally go onto CI.com with my phone, now. i see pics and everything! lol it just takes yeaaaaaars to scroll through the first page of replies and what not. gay. still haven't been able to log on yet, though. maybe tomorrow. you guys stink. goodbye. =)

MidniteFreedom

G3GirL said:
i can finally go onto CI.com with my phone, now. i see pics and everything! lol it just takes yeaaaaaars to scroll through the first page of replies and what not. gay. still haven't been able to log on yet, though. maybe tomorrow. you guys stink. goodbye. =)
cool! and cya trinh!

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
:cry: car is in the shop. so i have to stay in school till 5:30. i have a break from 10:30 - 2:30. but can't go home to eat. no ride to go home and back. guess ill be packing some major heat on homework right now. :roll:

imtheloserone

Banned
JDM_Conversion said:
lol. high school!? you crazy nucker. im in college. what school would last until 5:30????????????
didnt say anything bout class...u said stay til 5:30....prolly cuz u dont have a car...

Status
Not open for further replies.