*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
THERE. changed my fucking pw. even though i don't understand why i'd be banned if i let someone use my sn. he didn't offend me. i don't know about anyone else, though. the end. i think imma forget my pw tomorrow.

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
1: Get a nice BMW 5 series manual as a cruiser. (older style, DUHH :lol: ) = :???: M3 > 5
2: FD RX7 and hope for the 13B to be nice till I can get a LS1 in her. = 13B, be nice :lol:
3: Non turbo Supra then get the 5K turbo for it and throw down 600whp = wouldn't waste my time unless its a 2JZ-GTE
4: Cheap teg and a 600 bike to kill myself on = eh
5: WRX (bugeye) = :thumbs up better than the other ideas
1: M3 id get = EWW

and 5 series id get = MUCH nicer

2: 13B is nice till it breaks shure
3: Theirs alot of proof the non turbo 2JZ is just as good as the TT but the non turbo has less ecu checkups holding it back. Not to mention you cant find a TT that isnt 25K+
4: Not even an option really so screw that
5: Not as good looking as the others, and drivetrain can only handle 350-400whp.

G3GirL said:
THERE. changed my fucking pw. even though i don't understand why i'd be banned if i let someone use my sn. he didn't offend me. i don't know about anyone else, though. the end. i think imma forget my pw tomorrow.
Simple Kevin isnt allowed on the site anymore. No matter what.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
speedin said:
Simple Kevin isnt allowed on the site anymore. No matter what.
should have just said it earlier instead of choppin' it up with him in the other thread. :thumbs up

speedin

The Transporter
G3GirL said:
should have just said it earlier instead of choppin' it up with him in the other thread. :thumbs up
Really he shouldnt even be on the site. So I shouldnt have even been talking with him at all. He has been banned on 2 names. Not going to stop if he keeps trying

JDM_Conv3rsion said:
no more mojo? we're all doomed! :evil:
He has been gone, but keeps trying to come back.

speedin

The Transporter
Winki said:
why does he like getting banned so much?
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

story. Get it? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.