*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedin

The Transporter
integra4life29 said:
Alright here we go...say you're bangin this chick right. I mean, like, you guys fuck like there aint no tomorrow. However, your Dad starts to go out with her mom and eventually marries her....makin the chick your bangin technically your step sister....what the hell do you do then.....cuz shit if it was up to me I'd still bang the shit outta her, who gives a fuck....:p

I suppose it could get real akward, especially if your parents caught you....how weird would that be....i mean in all honesty...that is not insest....but the principle is still there...
Hummmm, that is a tough one. Were you first to go out with her? Or was your father first to go out with the mother? Id say it be up to that, just be like "Im here first! Go find another family!" lol.

speedin

The Transporter
integra4life29 said:
You're with the girl first. I'd say oh well fuck it....NAKED STEP SISTER FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No you say "Dad I was in the family first, go away!" But you need to do it BEFORE he gets too involved. If you waited, your dumb. Because now you screwed. That would be just akward!

HAHAHAHA, what if the father married the mother and you married the daughter? HAHAHA, I bet thats illegal. Even though it is still biologically ok.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
speedin said:
No you say "Dad I was in the family first, go away!" But you need to do it BEFORE he gets too involved. If you waited, your dumb. Because now you screwed. That would be just akward!

HAHAHAHA, what if the father married the mother and you married the daughter? HAHAHA, I bet thats illegal. Even though it is still biologically ok.
What would be even more weird is if they both got married on the same day by the same person...LOL....that would be fuckin awesome.....what would the guy marrying them say...LOL

speedin

The Transporter
integra4life29 said:
What would be even more weird is if they both got married on the same day by the same person...LOL....that would be fuckin awesome.....what would the guy marrying them say...LOL
"You want me to do what? Gemme that bottle of moonshine over their, and make the check out to me." :lol:

speedin

The Transporter
So... Yea.

LOL, just found this again. Used it on a old asshole boss who had a ricer accord

Looks real as hell. AHAHAHA, He accually called in. Oh and his name was Billy, Thats why that whole Fuckbilly.com thing is their.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Well today is my last day at the job. Im doing absolutely jack shit, and when it comes time to leave im jackin all the shit I can...so if you see office supplies for sale, you know where they came from. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.