*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedin

The Transporter
Kuchtaboy said:
lol, It wasn't his fault! The damn truck thought he had the right of way becuase you had the big red thing. (what does that sign mean anyways?)

That was still a pretty sweet flip you did over my car tho man! We should go to it again! lol

I'm going to bed. Bye!
Thats right you go to bed. But give me that Supra back before the cops get here!

Winki

Undercover mod
speedin said:
Have any dyno numbers?
The built motor will be in hopefully next week sometime, cross your finger for me, then i will get it dyno tuned and tell all.. and if im not to lazy hopefull take pics

speedin

The Transporter
Winki said:
The built motor will be in hopefully next week sometime, cross your finger for me, then i will get it dyno tuned and tell all.. and if im not to lazy hopefull take pics
Hope your over 300hp :twisted:

I wont tell what I have now :lol:

Winki

Undercover mod
speedin said:
Hope your over 300hp :twisted:

I wont tell what I have now :lol:
hope your not still at 115 per wheel8)
but im not that worried because i know hondas with less power still walk DSMs. knew a really cool guy that put down 344whp on his gst on 20psi but could bearly pull away from the boosted b16 i mean 40 to 100+ not evan a car.

LowBoostCivic

Banned
Kuchtaboy said:
You mean she hasn't tried to get in your pants yet? :werd: She usually jumps on EVERY new guy with a shitty ass car...

Oh, and speaking of shitty ass car...

looks likes shit. That thing just screams SSSSLLLLOOOWWWWW!!!!!! (thats "slow" If you cant read)

Is the turbo so you can make it up hills with your wife in the passanger seat?
Found this picture of her today that you took with your camera phone when she was doing that strip tease for you.

She's looking better! How much has she lost? 100-200?
still faster than ur pos LOL put down 211whp on 75 shot of nitrous :thumbsup:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
SlowBoostCivic said:
lol dude....trinh is sensitive about her weight...dont say that bout her
lol, nice.... silly girl.

so how does it feel to have everone else to have more posts than you? lol

LowBoostCivic

Banned
lol please...i have 23,000+ post on club rsx...and about 7k rep points with 3 trader ratings..4 but the guy doesnt go online anymore and hasnt given it to me yet and i'm a premium member :thumbs up

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
LowBoostCivic said:
lol please...i have 23,000+ post on club rsx...and about 7k rep points with 3 trader ratings..4 but the guy doesnt go online anymore and hasnt given it to me yet and i'm a premium member :thumbs up
lol, whats your point. Your STILL not a v.i.p. member on here. lol
know what that means? you CAN'T play in the arcade! HA BITCH! lol

LowBoostCivic

Banned
Kuchtaboy said:
lol, whats your point. Your STILL not a v.i.p. member on here. lol
know what that means? you CAN'T play in the arcade! HA BITCH! lol
AHAHA vip on here u get to play the arcade?! lol do u kno what goes on on CRSX Premium Members? LOL

wasnt it my idea to start a vip? lol nice to kno u guys went through with my idea :thumbs up

Status
Not open for further replies.