*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedin

The Transporter
Kuchtaboy said:
lol, look at it this way winki... He's got 4 tires going... You most likely have a wonder-wheel goin! lol
im FWD lol. But that might change! I may convert and be one of the 12 GSX Spyders in the world! All i need to find is a beater GSX

speedin

The Transporter
Kuchtaboy said:
lol, you mean fire ball.

Hey man, And because your car just blew up, I'll make you feel better by letting you have my boi's beer. lol
"You still owe me a 10 second car!"

But then I feel nice and build him a monster supra :D

Winki

Undercover mod
Kuchtaboy said:
lol. I heard somewhere that turbo and Vtec (very tall engine coolent) dont work to well together.

But seriously, I've heard that... Is it true?
Not true gsr cams are some of the best turbo cams you can use...
Honda just didnt desine ther car for boost

speedin said:
Set-up Winki, Set-up! Snap back into it. lol. Because like I said Psi doesnt mean that much w/o more info. Not to mention you have the curse of the Honda no torque
Well if you really wnt to know all that it wont be worth yuor time..LOL...

LS botom end H- beam rods 9:1 cr pistons micro polished and ballanced crank fully built GSR head P&P 5 angle valve job (so smooth) supertec Ti retainers and dual valve springs. gsr cams. Drag kit t3/t4 2.5in piping, down pipe, and, exhaust (yea i know 3in would be better but im only looking for 400 on high boost) blitz SS BOV, TIal wastegate.
and right now stock LS with victor X mani and kit

speedin

The Transporter
Kuchtaboy said:
lol, do it. That'd be sweet!
Ive heard GREAT storys. Like rolling up on modded EVO's they laugh b/c they think you are stuck with FWD then you blast out the hole! The GST Spyder is that fastest convertable I know of that isnt over $100k. Then add AWD! SLEEPER!!

Winki

Undercover mod
Kuchtaboy said:
lol, look at it this way winki... He's got 4 tires going... You most likely have a wonder-wheel goin! lol
That is what LSD is for ;)

and he just has a GST

speedin

The Transporter
Kuchtaboy said:
lol, too bad its not a 10 second car... lol
Cant let him be faster than me in my RX7. my charger... eh i didnt want it. Thats why i wreaked it, insurance baby!
Winki said:
Well if you really wnt to know all that it wont be worth yuor time..LOL...

LS botom end H- beam rods 9:1 cr pistons micro polished and ballanced crank fully built GSR head P&P 5 angle valve job (so smooth) supertec Ti retainers and dual valve springs. gsr cams. Drag kit t3/t4 2.5in piping, down pipe, and, exhaust (yea i know 3in would be better but im only looking for 400 on high boost) blitz SS BOV, TIal wastegate.
and right now stock LS with victor X mani and kit
Have any dyno numbers?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
yeah... so I'm dumb. lol, leave me alone!

I'd like to see you do that speedin. That'd be sweet! DO IT NOW!

About the turbo vtec thing. What makes it so much better? they're just good? lol

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
speedin said:
Cant let him be faster than me in my RX7. my charger... eh i didnt want it. Thats why i wreaked it, insurance baby!
lol, It wasn't his fault! The damn truck thought he had the right of way becuase you had the big red thing. (what does that sign mean anyways?)

That was still a pretty sweet flip you did over my car tho man! We should go to it again! lol

I'm going to bed. Bye!

Winki

Undercover mod
Kuchtaboy said:

About the turbo vtec thing. What makes it so much better? they're just good? lol
Vtec heads flow very well, they just seem to responed to boost nicely... i dontknow why but they do..
my budy has a stock B16 witha turbo kit on 7psi and puts down 256whp and 178ftlbs

speedin

The Transporter
Kuchtaboy said:

Ive already found beaters for like $2k. Just dont have $2k hehe. Ill just by my scooby and slap a DR65 on their! Bye-bye Z06 :lol:

I dunno about Turbo VTEC. Its just another thing to tune for that id say isnt worth it. Just upgrade the turbo set-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.