*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
G3GirL said:
can someone ban mojo again? dumb whore...lol i hope you try to drift some more and smash into ANOTHER mail box.
lol, as much as i hate him too, don't ban him till he's a cock again. I need someone else to talk to all day cause you guys are all never on! lol

lol, yeah, how did the whole drifting experience end out? lol

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Kuchtaboy said:
lol, as much as i hate him too, don't ban him till he's a cock again. I need someone else to talk to all day cause you guys are all never on! lol

lol, yeah, how did the whole drifting experience end out? lol
i WORK now. lol well...i suppose to be at work right now, but i gave myself a break. suppose to be back in 30 minutes, but whatever.

i thought i told you, though? kevin was on his way to work one morning and called me asking if he should try to drift in his RSX. i told him 'no', but the dumbfuck tried it anyway. ended up smashing into one of those mailboxes on the side of the road. ricer.

LowBoostCivic

Banned
G3GirL said:
i WORK now. lol well...i suppose to be at work right now, but i gave myself a break. suppose to be back in 30 minutes, but whatever.

i thought i told you, though? kevin was on his way to work one morning and called me asking if he should try to drift in his RSX. i told him 'no', but the dumbfuck tried it anyway. ended up smashing into one of those mailboxes on the side of the road. ricer.

u suck at lying it was a light pole when u first said it...

i hope u get fired...u lazy bastard

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
LowBoostCivic said:
u suck at lying it was a light pole when u first said it...

i hope u get fired...u lazy bastard
lol, actually i do remember a mail box... ya damn rice bucket!

Status
Not open for further replies.