*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedin

The Transporter
Kuchtaboy said:
lol, MY BAD! lol. Sorry, I have to correct myself when I'm on a subaru forum... oh wait. lol
Shure its not a Subaru fourm but ill hold it down for a Subie anywhere :D

speedin

The Transporter
teg9five said:
so you DO block out all your gay experiences and moments with trinh! i knew it!
Once she took off that robe I was scared forever... Ran away faster than a cockroach in the light. If only I could forget it all :cry:. At least I was able to get away before anything happened. But im afraid it was too late for Cody. I tried to warn him when I saw him as I was leaving. but when I told him what I saw all he said was "So?" :lol: I fear for him....

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
dude... you got nothing to fear. i ALWAYS carry my trusty paper bag. plus it was after dark and as we all know... beauty is only a light switch away :thumbs up

speedin

The Transporter
teg9five said:
dude... you got nothing to fear. i ALWAYS carry my trusty paper bag. plus it was after dark and as we all know... beauty is only a light switch away :thumbs up
Not when "she" is a guy like you said. That paper bag couldnt cover that up. Its ok if your denying just so you can try to forget it :lol:

speedin

The Transporter
teg9five said:
i wasnt saying she was a guy. just that shes so nasty its equal to a homosexual experience
HAHAHAHA, ok well still. Light switches cant cover up a hairy back! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.