*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winki

Undercover mod
spikehairboy said:
lol sprint sucks for cool phones. actually they suck for everything they have almost no incentives and overcharge. thier online site sucks and their phone contract stinks!

but what kinna phone u into? pda,sliders,flips or what? also depends on what u use it for just talk?the net? texting haha ill help u find a phone
I really dont use my phone for anything besides talk and text i could care less for the web or music i dont care what its does i want something that looks sweet and that the rest of the world doesnt already have like sprints effin katana..

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i'm having a bad night. went out driving for 3 or 4 hours to clear my head, but i'm not more clear now than i was before. shoulda just went to sj with everybody else. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo.

i gotta go to the dealership tomorrow to get some parts. plus i have to remember to cancel my credit report thing before they charge me again. assholes. i got a letter in the mail from toyota of elk grove thanking me for my visit there. lol i've NEVER been there in my life...

G3GirL

i'm behind on my christmas shopping. i haven't gotten anyone anything yet. i dunno what to get my family. big family FTL on christmas! have to buy 10 presents for fam alone. then an extra for my little sister because it's her birthday on the 26th. BOOOOOOOOOO again. okay goodnight forreally now, bitches. hate u all. <3

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
G3GirL said:
i'm behind on my christmas shopping. i haven't gotten anyone anything yet. i dunno what to get my family. big family FTL on christmas! have to buy 10 presents for fam alone. then an extra for my little sister because it's her birthday on the 26th. BOOOOOOOOOO again. okay goodnight forreally now, bitches. hate u all. <3
I thought you were going to bed, shit do it all ready.....and no you don't hate us, you LOVE everyone on here....LIAR!!!!!!!

G3GirL

integra4life29 said:
I thought you were going to bed, shit do it all ready.....and no you don't hate us, you LOVE everyone on here....LIAR!!!!!!!
no, i hate you the most. lol

fuckkkk i can't sleep. i hate nights like this. maybe i'll be sleepy soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.