*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkay now you're asking for war nucker. see i would've let you keep snake except for you talk to much crap. see winki and silverdb8 didnt say anything that's why i left their games alone.

have a good day. :twisted:
lol, you left their games alone cause you couldn't beat it. lol, and what kind of war? who can do better at a game? Sounds like a plan... lol

LowBoostCivic

Banned
G3GirL said:
i don't know why i even wake up early for work. now i have nothing to do for the next 40 minutes. well...30-35 if i don't want to be there exactly at eight o'clock. i think this might be the first day i didn't have to drag myself out of bed. it's a good day today. 8)
OVERLY OFFENSIVE

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I'll give you the white boy one. thats kinda funny, but that girl is way too much. You want to drive away people, I'm sure this is the way to do it. Please do NOT post crap like that.

I guarantee when trinh see's that she will NOT be happy. and I'm sure there are other people on here that are offended by that.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Kuchtaboy said:
I'll give you the white boy one. thats kinda funny, but that girl is way too much. You want to drive away people, I'm sure this is the way to do it. Please do NOT post crap like that.

I guarantee when trinh see's that she will NOT be happy. and I'm sure there are other people on here that are offended by that.
i agree someone is gonna be offended, unless you know trinh that well... iono. she might snap :shock:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
i highly doubt even if you knew who ever you said it about, they would be okay with it.

I'm offended and I'm not even a girl! That's horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.