*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
** rant rant **

went to boston yesterday to bring my girl to the museum of fine arts. was about 4:20 pm. due to traffic. the place was gonna close at 4:45 so we had to rush for her to get pictures and info on a painter. everything seemed fine until we went back out to the car. it was GONE. in my head i was thinking what ttttthhhhheee fuckkkkk!? we called 5 towing areas and none gave us the confirmation that it was towed. i didnt wanna think of the impossible since there was so many projects in the area. we decided to call the police but they wouldnt file a report unless we went down to the station. i was frustrated because obviously if you dont have a car how would you get anywhere! we were stuck in boston for 2 hours until my cousin picked us up. we finally got to the police station and we tried one last time for them to check the towing companies and guess what? the car was towed 1 HOUR away from boston. the infraction was that the front bumper was too close to the fire hydrant line. what complete bullshit!. it cost 125$ for the towing. 50$ for the fire hydrant infraction. and 3 hungry ass people after a long night. im just glad to be home and have my girl be finished with her assignment.

Today's Lesson: Boston sucks ass.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
most def, it took 2 hours for them to tell me that my car was towed. in that time my car would've been stripped. yah know?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
SilverDB8 said:
i got some SONY PLAYSTATION GAMES FOR SALE!..... check out my shit :thumbup:
you have good taste in games. ill give you a headup when i get the money. getting paid soon.

speedin

The Transporter
Am i the only one who cares JDM_Conv3rsion has all the records? I suck at these games. someone who is good take some spots away from him. He spent about 2 hours playng already!

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
speedin said:
Am i the only one who cares JDM_Conv3rsion has all the records? I suck at these games. someone who is good take some spots away from him. He spent about 2 hours playng already!
jealousy gets you no where! :twisted: damn you why do you have to bring up how long i spent. haha. i got BORED, that's why i played so long.

and plus i wanna be the only person with the TROPHY ICON.

speedin

The Transporter
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
jealousy gets you no where! :twisted: damn you why do you have to bring up how long i spent. haha. i got BORED, that's why i played so long.

and plus i wanna be the only person with the TROPHY ICON.
Makes us look bad as a site. says we only have 1 gamer and everyone else sucks. No way you will be the only one. Just need to find someone with nothing better to do..... where is crabs?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
speedin said:
Makes us look bad as a site. says we only have 1 gamer and everyone else sucks. No way you will be the only one. Just need to find someone with nothing better to do..... where is crabs?
!!!!?? i actually played bball today which negates the idea that i have no life. haha. well if anyone takes a top score ill just clap back twice as hard. :lol:

speedin

The Transporter
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
!!!!?? i actually played bball today which negates the idea that i have no life. haha. well if anyone takes a top score ill just clap back twice as hard. :lol:
Shure you did. and you are only going against 2 people me and Kuchtaboy. Just wait till someone else finds out.

Status
Not open for further replies.