The Transporter
Kuchtaboy said:
here is a test

1: 4+6= 7
2: -3/9= 64
3: 15-7=23
4: Square root of -1= .45e6435e6r54
5: Math+You= Smarter than speedin!
Im sorry but you didnt get any correct. here if you get this youll ace the test.

ill make it easy, all you have to do is simplify

The cube root of thirty two x raised to the ninth power times y raised to the tenth.

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
NO NO!

Me > speedin

He said you were trying to get them the same. I said you were trying to stay ahead

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
NO NO!

Me > speedin

He said you were trying to get them the same. I said you were trying to stay ahead
AHEM......
Kuchtaboy said:
no I'm not dumb head, I thought i was trying to stay a head of it. lol
Kuchtaboy said:
Oh Man!!! Useless Thead Post 1500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

know what that means? 4 more posts and this baby has caught up to my random useless commenting!!!! lol
Your own posts > You

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
speedin said:
Im sorry but you didnt get any correct. here if you get this youll ace the test.

ill make it easy, all you have to do is simplify

The cube root of thirty two x raised to the ninth power times y raised to the tenth.
two, x raised to the third, y raised to the third, times the cube root of four times y

that is, If i understood your problem the right way... lol

speedin

The Transporter
Kuchtaboy said:
two, x raised to the third, y raised to the third, times the cube root of four times y

that is, If i understood your problem the right way... lol
im sorry still uncorrect

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Word problems suck! Especially on a computer where you can't really show powers and roots properly :???:

MidniteFreedom

well about few hrs ago me and my freind took off my front end and i cut some wires off my angle eye halo headlights. now it looks like oem when its turn on at night and still looks good in the day time when its not on =)
i will take pics when i got the time but right now its hella cold! and im aout to jump in my bed and go sleeeeppp!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
dc2GS-R said:
Word problems suck! Especially on a computer where you can't really show powers and roots properly :???:
X2!!! lol give me number and symbols and I'll try and get it.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
MidniteFreedom said:
well about few hrs ago me and my freind took off my front end and i cut some wires off my angle eye halo headlights. now it looks like oem when its turn on at night and still looks good in the day time when its not on =)
i will take pics when i got the time but right now its hella cold! and im aout to jump in my bed and go sleeeeppp!
okay

speedin

The Transporter
felt the need to reiterate this

dc2GS-R said:
Me > speedin

AHEM......
Kuchtaboy said:
no I'm not dumb head, I thought i was trying to stay a head of it. lol
Kuchtaboy said:
Oh Man!!! Useless Thead Post 1500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

know what that means? 4 more posts and this baby has caught up to my random useless commenting!!!! lol
Your own posts > You

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I like math. I wish i could see this problem. I'd try and figure it out. We had a trig exam today

Let me tell you!!! Trig is amazing!! I love it. the way you use cos, tan, and sin all together to get something that actually works out is amazing!!!

I'll see if i can get the big problem that he gave us. only me and another guy got it right in the class. I'll see if you guys can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.