*anything goes* chat v3.0 bigger, badder and uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Oh well! Just wondering. My wireless acts dumb sometimes....maybe its just the operator. It was a worthless, boredom inspired post so who cares anyway

GSratedR

Rated R
:D hey just real quick has anyone heard anything else about that meet in texas on dec 16. is there a thread on it anywhere???perhaps?

GSratedR

Rated R
sweet im gonna try to make it out but im in the middle of changing jobs and also finals so...:roll: mabey im s o l but iwill still try sounds good.

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
The first thread under Events and Meets. :lol: I'll be there
My clone will be their. He had a few complications during the procedure. Runing his face and dwarfing him. So I denyed him and shunned him by naming him kevin :lol:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
So I don't whore the other thread:

GSratedR said:
So the ( T )G=( T )+(^R(w))
cancel out your (T) and you have
G=(^R(w)) or
Girls are the root of all evil............ G=EVIL
This really works even though you cannot mathematically cancel it since one side is multiplied and the other side of the equation it is added.

I'm done now. I do enough school crap at school :lol:

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
So I don't whore the other thread:

This really works even though you cannot mathematically cancel it since one side is multiplied and the other side of the equation it is added.

I'm done now. I do enough school crap at school :lol:
saw that too. But it works to get the idea across. So screw it

speedin

The Transporter
2am > Me. soooooooooo tired, must finish paper..... paper....... tired.......bed so close...... procrastination so sweet..... for now...... but paper due in morning..... must beat old hag to school to slip paper on desk!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
speedin said:
He is trying to get this threads post count and his post count the same
no I'm not dumb head, I thought i was trying to stay a head of it. lol

here is a test

1: 4+6= 7
2: -3/9= 64
3: 15-7=23
4: Square root of -1= .45e6435e6r54
5: Math+You= Smarter than speedin!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
speedin said:
My clone will be their. He had a few complications during the procedure. Runing his face and dwarfing him. So I denyed him and shunned him by naming him kevin :lol:

AHahhahahahaha

Kevin. What a douche

Status
Not open for further replies.